Cabinet Meetings?

Hersfold

TNPer
So... now that all the offices are filled...

Are we going to have Cabinet Meetings? The last cabinet didn't seem to have any, and I quite frankly like getting everyone together to report on happenings - saves us doing those Weekly Report things which are a pain in the arse. It also gives the deputies more of a chance to do things if the Minister can't make it.

If we are having them, I'm available after 5:30 PM EST up until about 8 PM on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and usually most of the time on weekends, although that's subject to frequent change.

are we going to see anything out of this? Personally, I find our rapport now to be adequate. It is rather fragmented but it has got things done despite our widely varying schedules.

Whilst IRC meetings are very useful, they are also very problematic to arrange mainly because of the difference in timezones for a lot of people.

No. They kind of dwindled to a halt during the previous Cabinet's term.

I guess that since this is now open to the public, we don't really need to do them, but it would be useful to have some sort of contact system in case of emergencies.

Ditto, it sounds good but to us technologically slow it seems kind of scary, new, and frightening.

But in case none of you have noticed, my increased participation has much to do with my newfound unemployment. I usually save up on fulltime work for three months then quit and live off that to concentrate on my writing (yes I am a garden variety aspiring writer) but anyways, that means I'll be very available on weekdays and at bleak hours of the night.

Back