Prime Minister

Flemingovia: 19
Poltsamaa: 12

(4 abstentions)

Minister of External Affairs

Haor Chall: 23
Koona: 10

(2 abstentions)

Congratulations to Flemingovia on his victory!!

Thank you to all that voted for me and to the members of cabinet who made the previous term successful and enjoyable!!

I achieved all I set out to in the term I had knowing a second term was improbable and wish the new government the best and hope they continue to move TNP forward!!

Congrats to Flem and HC!

Good luck on your ensuing term. :clap:

R

Well, thank you to everyone who voted - whoever you voted for. Given the good turnout, the main winner in this election was democracy itself.

I want to say a big thanks to Roman and Polts for a well and honourably fought election campaign. They both came up with excellent ideas in their election platforms, which I hope the current cabinet can learn from.

And a special word of appreciation to the outgoing government, especially Poltsamaa. Thanks to them the region has continued to grow and develop. Polts led the region honourably through tricky times, especially through the forum move. The region owes him a debt of gratitude, and I applaud him. :clap:

I will post again, outlining some ideas for the new administration when people stop dumping paperwork on my desk and expecting me to do RL work - probably later this evening.

Again, thanks for the trust and support the region has shown to me. I will not let you down.

F.

Back