Notice to all RV's

Hersfold

TNPer
To all Registered Voters:

Due to unavoidable RL events, Retired Minister Deikura has been unable to proivde me with a master list of all Registered Voters, a list which is required for certain government functions.

I am currently trying to use what information I currently have at my disposal to create a replacement list. All registered nations will be recieving a PM asking to verify their information. PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. An extensive delay may result in removal of your registration. Any cooperation in this matter will be more than greatly appreciated.

The United Federation of Hersfold
Minister of Immigration and Internal Affairs

Just a suggestion... a TM to RVs who do not live on the forum like some of us do would also be nice.
I'll send TG's to those who I don't receive responses from by Monday or Tuesday. Sending a PM to almost everyone (the ones recently approved didn't get PM's) took almost two hours. I don't want to see how long it will take on NS.

When you send me a reply, you may not get a response, simply due to the huge amount of mail I'm getting.

Most of the verification has been completed. Those nations that have not yet responded have been sent Telegrams and have until Feburary 18th (this saturday) to respond, unless their absence can be accounted for.

These nations include:
  • Glenon
  • OPArsenal
  • Pope Hope
  • Gordonel
  • Cayndide
  • Southwest Asia
  • Freedom and Pride
  • Conneticun
  • Trabzond
  • Nuci
  • ROMANIAN IV
If anyone can account for these nation's lack of response, please let me know so that I wait a bit longer for them to respond.

The following nations could not be contacted, as the nations on file had ceased to exist. If no response to the original PM is recieved by tommorrow afternoon, their status as registered voters will be terminated as per the requirements set forth in the Constitution.
  • WishyWashyWonder
  • Alastorus
  • Electric Goats

Back