A short message...

First of all, with elections looming, I'd just like to say it's been an honor serving as Speaker for the past 3+ months. Those of you who have participated in votes and debates have made the RA stronger because of that mere presence, and for that I am grateful. After all, the RA is truly what each person makes of it, and in my opinion it can be anything the nations of TNP want it to be (except an evil dog-killer). Everyone here makes the process work, and when it does work, I think it's a testament to the ability of people to engage in political discourse and get things done effectively.

There are also some exciting votes coming up, such as Hers' RA/RV merger so thank you all for a productive last three months and I'm sure we're all looking forward to the next three months.

Lastly, as an RA member, I'd also like to thank the Security Council for their work and participation. Some of you may say "what work?" but it's truly a positive thing that the SC doesn't have to deal with an issue every week.

Back