Pick Ator People's Flag!

In Rio Ciudad today, an announcement came out from the House of Citizens. It had been voted on that Ator People would reconsider its choice of flags, and have a poll on whether to go back to Ator People's origional flag design, which had been changed shortly after Ator People was formed. So, it was decided the poll would be held first among the citizens of Ator. But, the vote ended up in an exact tie! So they decided to ask the nations of TNP, giving each nation one vote. The poll will go on until the first of the year. The flag with the most votes will be adopted as the official flag of Ator People.

FLAG A:
smallcurrentflag4jg758ij.gif

FLAG B:
flagwave9ri.gif

Much thanks in advance to all who vote and much thanks to Tweedy for animating the flags :D :clap:

I might work on flag A and try to get the colors to look better; But its its the general design that the House voted to put up for a change.

Well the reason I put it up for a vote is because I really did like A better, but wanted to make sure it wasn't just me :P

I like a better, but a little brighter would be nice.
The avatar version does create a pretty anoying blinking effect instead of waving in my browser. Anyone else with the same problem?

Back