Getting back on track!

Losing our regional forum for a week has probably lost us much of the work being done.

Could I ask that we assemble a regional table of proposals so that we can refocus on the issues at hand and also request that the proposer adds explanations to what has occurred so far...

I'm not sure I understand. I don't think we've lost any concrete things such as posts.

Are you requesting a summary of what's going on so that people remember what happened prior to the shutdown?

If so, I think the "Activity Clauses" debate in the LD subforum is not only active, but has picked up where it has left off. There's a variety of ideas being tossed around on how to improve participation, particularly regarding Ministers and RA votes, etc.

The "Embassy Documents" proposal that is pinned is now undergoing Cabinet review since it entails modifications of the Constitution.

The "Term Limits" proposal that is pinned as a Formal Discussion topic has just been passed over to the Cabinet for approval since it entails modifications of the Constitution.

According to InvisionFree's moderator announcement about the s13 server, no posts were lost, but there is a problem with uploaded images onto the server.

The data was transferred onto a new server, but the issue of the missing uploaded graphics is still being worked on.

That's not a problem FL. The "Speaker's Announcements" thread is updated as far as dates and deadlines go.

Of course, the Activity Clauses discussion is still in the informal stage, and there is no hard time limit on how long the informal discussion will last.

Back