Welcome, Recruiters.

Hersfold

TNPer
Welcome, Recruiters, to The North Pacific. This topic is here to serve as a quick guide to posting ads for your region in this forum.

First off, this is a feeder region, meaning new nations are created within our borders. Naturally, that means you're allowed to post ads on the Regional HQ, located at the bottom of the screen when you look at The North Pacific on NationStates:

ivhh8m.jpg

The North Pacific does ask, however, that each ad that you post on the Regional HQ be 15 lines in length or shorter. There's nothing more annoying than having to scroll through a mile-long ad just so you can answer somebody's question, and we had to draw the line somewhere.

To make up for that inconvenience, The North Pacific has set up this area on our forums for any Recruiter to come and advertize their region. Your ads here can be as long as you want them to be, and we encourage you to keep us updated on what's going on in our region. Not only does it help make your region more interesting to newcomers, it also helps us get to know you a little better.

When you do post an ad here, please make sure that there's nothing offensive in the ad. If an ad is posted that breaks the rules, it may be removed. Any Terms of Service violations will be reported to the UN Delegate / Founder / other sort of leader person of your region. We ask for your cooperation in keeping this forum an enjoyable place for everybody.

So go ahead and post away! You don't need to register to post here - just click this button and go!

[size=-1]Oi! Get out of my section :p[/size]

Yes, come post your Recruitment ads here! You never know, I might send one of the Goals to visit you... only if you're bad though.

[size=-1]Oi! I'll post where I want to![/size] :P :lol:

Yes, if anyone has any questions, or would like to open diplomatic relations with The North Pacific, please contact Minister of External Affairs GoalVA Namyeknom, and I'm sure he'll be happy to help. :D

Back