NS Centrist Party?

Carops

TNPer
Hello people of The North Pacific. I am Carops, Prime Minister of WWSETI, a smallish region, but an old one. In my other incarnation, I am also the leader of the NS Centrist Party, a new political party in the game. We were wondering if anybody here in The North Pacific would be interested in establishing a regional branch of the party. Your branch would be totally independent of the Party but would be part of a network of other, similarly-minded branches. The Party does not wish to interfere in the internal politics of your region either.
If The North Pacific sets up a branch, we'd be delighted to make a branch office for you on our party forum

http://s13.invisionfree.com/NS_Centrist_Pa...dex.php?act=idx

and you would be able to vote on party policies and for party leadership, while taking part in debates. A huge region such as yours is likely to dominate any party... We'd be honoured if anybody would like to set up a branch of the party. We have already got branches in 3 regions, having only been set up yesterday, and we will hopefully soon have a branch in Nasicournia. Thanks for reading. Bye

The link doesn't seem to be working. :no:

I'm a centrist by nature, so I'm curious to learn more about this concept.

Of course, ill fix it... the forum was only begun this morning and most of our members have not logged on yet tonight and so have not yet joined it. Wed be delighted if you would.

NS Centrists Forum

Is the "WWSETI Centrist Party Manifesto" the platform for the entire party, or just that branch? If the latter, what is the platform of the entire party?

Interesting... is this an organisation for political party, or a party that is attempting to encompass as much of the game as possible.

Oh well, no matter to me... Hi-ho right wing away!

Interesting... is this an organisation for political party, or a party that is attempting to encompass as much of the game as possible.

Oh well, no matter to me... Hi-ho right wing away!
Hey, I'm so conservative I make Ann Coulter look like Lenin! :D

Good luck Carops!

I, with a group of friends are involved in something similar to this, although we are slightly to the right of politics! I wonder if this is where NS will go in the future as the game matures? Where inter-regional politics replace those of localised regions or whether it is just a fad... whatever you feel, do know I am always PM'able if you want to chat!

Is the "WWSETI Centrist Party Manifesto" the platform for the entire party, or just that branch? If the latter, what is the platform of the entire party?
Nope the WWSETI Manifesto is just the platform of the WWSETI Brnach of the party. I hope to give all branches total autonomy to make their own decisions. Hopefully, they will meet together at our party HQ forum to decide upon the platform for the entire party. It my home that we could establish some kind of party "charter" and hold interesting discussions in that way. In terms of discussions, I would like it if people of all political persuasions joined the forum.

Good luck Carops!

I, with a group of friends are involved in something similar to this, although we are slightly to the right of politics! I wonder if this is where NS will go in the future as the game matures? Where inter-regional politics replace those of localised regions or whether it is just a fad... whatever you feel, do know I am always PM'able if you want to chat!
Thankyou! I could really use any advice that you might have. How did your idea go? Was it successful? I'd be really interested to know a bit more about it.

Back