North Harmoneia-lazarus

Greetings!

I am North Harmoneia, Lazarus' newly appointed Foreign Affairs Commissioner! as of my knowledge, TNP is one of our allies, and I understand that you've deleted our embassy due to inactivity, we have been really chaotic lately, but I would like to re-activate communications with such great region :yes:

We have already formed a new Government and te delegate is The Free Confederates... ^_^

Greetings!

I am North Harmoneia, Lazarus' newly appointed Foreign Affairs Commissioner! as of my knowledge, TNP is one of our allies, and I understand that you've deleted our embassy due to inactivity, we have been really chaotic lately, but I would like to re-activate communications with such great region :yes:

We have already formed a new Government and te delegate is The Free Confederates... ^_^
If you're interested in getting your embassy set back up, I would suggest you contact Minister of Foreign Affairs GoalVA, if you haven't already.

Welcome to the forum. Let me know if there's anything you have questions about. :D

he said that I could make a consulate... but correct me if I'm wrong.... Isn't NP and Lazarus already allied?

oh and, hey killer kitty nice to see yah!

Back