Details for creating an embassy

GoalVA

TNPer
Welcome friends of The North Pacific.

These are the guidelines for getting an embassy on our shores:

1: Contact the Minister of External Affairs

2: With his/her blessing, create a Consulate in the Consulates forum http://s13.invisionfree.com/TNP/index.php?showforum=33

3. Once you have spent some time on our forums and our regions are well acquanited, contact the Minister to negotiate a treaty for Diplomat Sharing.

4. When this is completed, you may create an Embassy which will be pinned in the embassy thread.

[edit]

Current embassies and consulates on S2 shall be carried over with no effect made to their status. I apologise for the confusion.

1: Contact the Minister of External Affairs
Could some time frame be offered on this?

Having approached both the former and the existing MoEA to arrange an Embassy here, and having formerly been the MoEA for The North Pacific, I am perplexed by the lack of responce from this department!

They're not the only ones. The International Democratic Union has been trying to obtain a reciproical embassy here since last spring, and I have mentioned this to every minister of external affairs since the elections last April.

The IDU is still interested, and the TNP has had an embassy granted at the IDU since the NPU days.

They're not the only ones. The International Democratic Union has been trying to obtain a reciproical embassy here since last spring, and I have mentioned this to every minister of external affairs since the elections last April.

The IDU is still interested, and the TNP has had an embassy granted at the IDU since the NPU days.
That is just totally crazy!

Is this what I resigned the Delegacy of the region too?

Go on, impeach me, you know you want to. ;) (remembers those lovely days without responsibility)

IP - Sorry haven't got back to you about it yet. Things have been a tad hectic here, there and everywhere. I haven't forgotten.

Grosse - If you have mentioned it to me, then I apologies I must have ignored it. :blush: Now the IDU shall also go on my list. ("What is your name, you shall also go on the list?" "Don't tell him, Pike!" :D).

Lexicon should receive a copy of the Embassy Agreement (new and updated!) very soon. As for IDU, I thought a treaty had been signed before and was waiting for the RV referendum when I left office before.

*goes and checks s2*

.. Ahem. Maybe not then. I'll send you a copy of the Embassy Agreement as well.

Oh, crap.

*takes award for worst stand in MoEA ever*

The IDU agreement was sorted out just prior to the election, but RL and fuzzyheadedness made me forget it. I'll forward the details on to you HC, and apologies to the IDU for my general rubbishness.

To be fair, Yeknom, I did leave the place in a bit of a mess ;) Well done, you were excellent.

In regards to the IDU, blame HC in the first place. He didn't send me the stuff, so I forgot about it :)

Hacker: When you give your evidence to the Think Tank, are you going to support my view that the civil service is overmanned and feather-bedded, or not? Yes or no? Straight answer!

Sir Humphrey: Well Minister, if you ask me for a straight answer, then I shall say that, as far as we can see, looking at it by and large, taking one thing with another in terms of the average of departments, then in the final analysis it is probably true to say, that at the end of the day, in general terms, you would probably find that, not to put too fine a point on it, there probably wasn't very much in it one way or the other as far as one can see, at this stage.

Back