Admin Requests

quak1234:
Citizen -> Former Resident : Cascadia , Aemirk , Aesthetical
Citizen -> Member : Yuri Dolgorukiy
Thank you.
Done. Aesthetical's mask used to be validating, not citizen.

Turi retains npa mask until further notice.

Citizens -> Residents : Kalatun , StopWorryingandLovetheBomb , Nuvidea
Residents -> Former Residents : Raluyen Skylance , Rovulcano
Thank you.

Can you disable the twitter button that appears automatically on every forum thread? I don't believe anyone uses those, and it's really annoying how they delay page loading.

You can disable it from Admin CP by going to "Preferences" at the right, then selecting "Topics & Posts" in the page that appears, and then changing the "Display a Twitter share button for topics" setting.

Citizen -> Resident : Skyllaria , Swetopia , Tipitipit , Blue
Residents -> Members : alexandru.cristian
Residents -> Former Residents : Troublepops
Thank you.

Admin Note: No member by the name of Skyllaria exists.

quak1234:
Citizen -> Resident : Skyllaria , Swetopia , Tipitipit , Blue
Residents -> Members : alexandru.cristian
Residents -> Former Residents : Troublepops
Thank you.

Admin Note: No member by the name of Skyllaria exists.
Done with the noted exception.

quak1234:
Citizen -> Resident : Edward Windsor (This was Skyllaria, sorry.)
Resident -> Former Resident : Distracteded
Thank you.

Citizen -> Resident : The Spokesman of Eumenor
Citizen -> Former Resident : Ceretis
Thank you.
All but The Spokesman of Eumenor done. Since that one is a role player moderator, will need to find how to change permission set to resident since there is not one in the ACP, just the masking set.

Edit. All now done.

Same for me, except I'm Deputy Chair of the NPTO. When I was first Deputy Chair, the subforum was always very clean and up to date. Now, it needs major taking care of. Requesting my old mod powers over the NPTO subforum.

Housekeeping requests for RP forums should be made in the RP mods topic in the Lounge.

Citizen -> Resident : Confederation of Common Sense , GraVandius , Laylos , Librenation , Sorlos , Unkn0wn
Resident -> Member : TheEagleofGolfia
Thank you.

Myroria:
Can someone put in the 10000 Islands embassy in in the Embassy Row subforum?
Done

Bootsie:
May I please be masked as a Deputy Minister?

Oath

Appointment
Done
quak1234:
Citizen -> Resident : Lord Lore
Citizen -> Member : Estingberg
Thank you.
Done
plembobria:
As chair of the DU, could I have mod powers over the DU subforum? Some long overdue housekeeping needs to be done.
Done
Syrixia:
Same for me, except I'm Deputy Chair of the NPTO. When I was first Deputy Chair, the subforum was always very clean and up to date. Now, it needs major taking care of. Requesting my old mod powers over the NPTO subforum.
Can you ask the RP mods to address these matters? The Chairman should have moderator privileges and where he/she doesn't, the RP mods do.
Nierr:
Housekeeping requests for RP forums should be made in the RP mods topic in the Lounge.
Thanks Nierr.
quak1234:
Citizen -> Former Resident : Ronald Ray Gun
Resident -> Former Resident : Surbervania
Thank you.
Done
quak1234:
Citizen -> Resident : Confederation of Common Sense , GraVandius , Laylos , Librenation , Sorlos , Unkn0wn
Resident -> Member : TheEagleofGolfia
Thank you.
Done

Citizen -> Former Resident : Andrew
Citizen -> Resident : Ourthe-Amblève
Thank you.

Done.

Just to note andrew was a cabinet deputy, and has thus lost his mask for that , plus his cabinet access, army mask and moderator access.

punk d:
quak1234:
Citizen -> Member : Thomas Insaniac
Thank you.
Done.
Yeah... so... may have made a slight error here... uh... maybe... maybe you can just reverse what you did? You see, he changed his TNP nation, and said so in the update thread, but I somehow missed it. So, he should never have lost citizenship in the first place. :pinch:

quak1234:
punk d:
quak1234:
Citizen -> Member : Thomas Insaniac
Thank you.
Done.
Yeah... so... may have made a slight error here... uh... maybe... maybe you can just reverse what you did? You see, he changed his TNP nation, and said so in the update thread, but I somehow missed it. So, he should never have lost citizenship in the first place. :pinch:
Naughty Deputy Speaker. Naughty. :fish:

Done

So, um, I don't know if you guys can even help me on this one, but I'm an RP Mod, so I should be able to mod the RP sections, however, I'm not in that group. However, I believe the Cabinet Deputy mask gives more permissions than the RP Mod. Is there a way this can be resolved? If not, I'll just settle for one.

Sorry and thanks,

Boots

Back