ARCHIVED: Membership List

Membership updated. Kire has been removed. His nation has CTE'd. Andrew and I are the only ones currently on probation.

Membership updated. I apologize to Kire for removing him. I was under the impression they had CTE'd. Andrew is now the only one on probation and has until September 24 to get political freedoms to 40.

The membership has been updated with the resignation of Olvern. No nations remain on probation.

Membership updated with Archegnum.
Lajikstan has been removed as their nation no longer resides in TNP.
Kire has been removed as their nation has CTE'd.
Huat is on probation for their score of 38 on political freedoms. You have until January 4 to raise it to 40 or above.

Just curious, when does the probation run out? I want to know how much time I have to organize. This Osship situation is getting OUT OF HAND. Like, extremely. Seriously, the anarchists pose a threat to the REGION.

Probation is two months long. This also applies to you because your observer status is probationary.

Alright, and after two months I become a full member?

(OOC: I posted a thread for us to discuss the Osship issue; check it out)

Would it be good to allow the current Chairperson/Vice-Chairperson to have access to this Membership List?

I have offered to Scandigrad that I can continue to maintain the list. I also informed them that I can give them access if they so choose.

Membership updated. The Union has surpassed 20 members and now sits at 21 member states. Guslantis requires an ambassador.

The nation of Guslantis has chosen Jordan Tucker of Pigletville to represent the nation in the Democratic Union.

To whom it may concern:

Due to the maternity leave of our president, Madam Abigail Hilley, the former representative of Guslantis to the Democratic Union, Jordan Tucker, has been promoted to serve as Acting Vice President. As a result, General John Delford has been selected to fill Tucker's position in both the government and as representative to the DU.

Thanks,

Madam Cassidy Ryan
Acting President of Guslantis

Membership has been updated with recent removals. Should McM and r3n be removed since they have resigned and do not plan on being active? And what about Scandigrad?

I would ask Malvad to update the current membership rolls with the removal of r3n, and the addition of Funk(Observer), Andulan (Lord Lore) and Syrixia.

Thank you.

As of writing this, Egalotir has unfortunately resigned from the DU Chairman. I ask for the list to be updated with the new positions as Lord Lore as the Speaker and I as the Chairman. If my understanding is correct and that I am the chairman since Egalotir's resignation, the position of Judge and Deputy Chairman will be out soon, and I will make sure that you are informed.

Back