TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
Category: Condemnation
Nominee: The Black Riders
Proposed by: Jefferson and Paul

Condemn The Black Riders:
Description: RECOGNIZING The Black Riders attempts to terrorize and invade other nations which contradict or challenge their ideology or power,

DISGUSTED by The Black Riders recent "Operation Marathon", where The Black Riders raided and forcibly took control of over 26 regions,

FEARFUL of the frequent invasions conducted weekly by The Black Riders, which lead to more cultural genocide and terror,

APPALLED by The Black Riders encouragement of other allied raiders, raider regions, anti-WA establishments and attitudes,

ALARMED by The Black Riders complete defacement of regions when forcibly assuming the role of regional delegate,

ANGERED by The Black Riders forced removal of those nations which are native to the regions they conquer and in some cases putting in place secret passwords leading the regions to an undeniable downfall such as the passwording of Region of reunited muslim states and 32 day oppressive and horrific seize that followed,

HEREBY condemns The Black Riders.

This resolution is currently up for vote in the WA.

Please post your views and stance on this resolution below. Note, however, that you must have a WA nation in The North Pacific, or on active NPA duty, in order for the Delegate to count your vote.

So either way, we vote Aye we give them further publicity, we vote nay we show approval for their actions.. perhaps better just to abstain :P

All I have are questions such as (1) is the resolution factually accurate? (2) Is our foreign policy position such that we support condemnation in principle and (3) is this appropriately and well written to reflect the answers for (1) and (2)?

I gather from the other comments that (3) is a problem regardless of (1) and (2), but it would be nice to know what those answers are anyhow.

For the moment, abstain.

This bill is almost ready to pass so I won't format an informational package on the resolution, but I do believe that in this case I would disagree with the region.

All of what the bill says is true, they are regional griefers and they do contribute to tribulations across NationStates, BUT, The Black Riders also raided Stargate on Dec 26, 2011 and held it for weeks. I do believe we should as a region being supporting a condemnation of those who raid our regional allies.

I vote Aye. If someone also opts to abstain, I will abstain thus causing a tie between against and abstain.

unibot:
This bill is almost ready to pass so I won't format an informational package on the resolution, but I do believe that in this case I would disagree with the region.

All of what the bill says is true, they are regional griefers and they do contribute to tribulations across NationStates, BUT, The Black Riders also raided Stargate on Dec 26, 2011 and held it for weeks. I do believe we should as a region being supporting a condemnation of those who raid our regional allies.

I vote Aye. If someone also opts to abstain, I will abstain thus causing a tie between against and abstain.
In light of Unibots comments, I will be changing my vote to Aye.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back