-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
Results Link

Poll ends 0200 EDT / 0600 UTC Saturday June 9, 2012. (Or at least by 0200 EDT Sunday June 10th; the poll closure may be delayed to accomodate voters who's ballots are sent out late.)

27 registered citizens and regional assembly members should have received ballots in their email just now. I will be working with forum administration to get the remaining 37 out as quickly as possible. [Edit: 36 of 37 have been sent theirs today] Alternatively any such voter can simply contact me directly as to their email address. The voters who have not been sent their ballots yet are listed below:
Ananke

If your name is not in the above list, you should have received a ballot. If it is not in the inbox or spam folder of your email associated with this forum, please ask for help.

If anyone is confused by anything please feel free to ask here or on IRC or in a PM or a Telegram.

My email address on my profile was out of date, so I haven't received anything. Have updated my email address, although I don't understand why we can't just vote here... would be easier...

I got the email, but I lost it. I receive at least 500 work-related emails per week. There are 55,084 emails in my inbox, so give me a hint what to search on.

The apparent winner of this poll was the set of choices ( 1,2,3,4,5 ):

Eluvatar
mcmasterdonia
Ator People
Romanoffia
unibot

special congratulations to Ator People Romanoffia and Unibot as you do not currently hold multiple offices which seems to be a rare accomplishment for candidates these days. I dont really care that I lost as I will continue to run for office. After all I was appointed to the council of five a week ago when elections were called off. I took the oath and then was informed that elections were back on. I seriously question the legality of this but apparently that's executive branch politics in the TNP. here is a post that I wish all to see so I post it here as well as my campaign topic Post;

"well I lost I guess im just to new and inexperienced, however I should state that experience does not necessarily denote wisdom or integrity and do to the new omnibus bill in the RA that states:"No Player may hold more than one elected office at any time. Except as provided by law, no Player may simultaneously serve as a judicial officer, a legislative officer, or an executive officer." I may soon have another chance,however either way I will continue to run for office on a principal of change and newness as I do not understand how electing the same people will change any thing in the TNP, except during "election season". Electing the same people and expecting a different result im not sure that's going to work in the long run. :tb1: it was an interesting campaign and thank you for listening."

Thank you for your well wishes, Peoples Empire; it was indeed an interesting campaign. I look forward to getting to work with the Council. :)

unibot:
Thank you for your well wishes, Peoples Empire; it was indeed an interesting campaign. I look forward to getting to work with the Council. :)
thank you, Im sure that your vast experience will prove a great service to the council.

Back