-
-
-
Pronouns
It
TNP Nation
Simone_Republic
Potential new forum games

As the charming former Delegate @El Fiji Grande has proposed, the Ministry of Culture is considering Werewolf, Spyfall, and a detective/mystery game as possible non-word game style forum games. Other suggestions are also welcome. Any thoughts etc please reply below.

This opening thread will be updated with suggestions in due course.

Last edited:
This thread is useless. This is not how these things are set up and run. Basically, anyone who has time to set up and run a game can just do that, and should. They don't need to ask for permission.

When I'm ready, I'll post a thread in this subforum explaining a game. I'll give all the information on how it works and anyone interested can sign up. When I have enough commitments, we'll start and see how it goes.

This thread is useless. This is not how these things are set up and run. Basically, anyone who has time to set up and run a game can just do that, and should. They don't need to ask for permission.

When I'm ready, I'll post a thread in this subforum explaining a game. I'll give all the information on how it works and anyone interested can sign up. When I have enough commitments, we'll start and see how it goes.
Well if that's the case I'll do it.

Back