He/Him
TNP Nation
The_Democratic_Kingdom_Of_Skaraborg
Discord
Skaraborg#9816
moha_seal.png

Opening Address - May 2024
Hello!

It’s an honour to once again step up as Minister of Home Affairs and wow, time flies quickly! It was over two years ago since my last term! For those who do not know me, my name is Skaraborg and I like hamsters so much I turned into one. More recently, I have been hanging around in the Speaker’s office, but I have once again returned to serve as a minister.

Now less about me and more about the important stuff! What will we be doing this term?

1. Recruitment to TNP through our manual recruitment system
2. Recruitment to the executive staff, the WA, NPA etc. through our lists
3. Recruitment through mentoring which helps people get involved and find their place in our community
4. Recruitment through updating and reviewing our resources as looks matters when choosing a region, not only a partner in real life.
5. Wishing everyone a happy birthday :birthday:

The main focus will as you can see be recruitment on different levels. All in all, there will be no major changes and the ministry will operate similarly to last term, at least to begin with. It’s been a while since I worked in this ministry and I will therefore need these first days to take my time and identify where the ministry can improve and what works very well. Any input on what you would like to see improved or what you would like to do this term is greatly appreciated too!

To my help, I will be looking to appoint some deputies. If you are interested in serving as a deputy let me know! Otherwise, I will be in contact with some of you these upcoming days.

I am aware that we are entering the summer term which is the least active period of NS activity, but that should not be seen as a discouragement! If everyone puts in a little bit of effort we’ll get over the line safe and sound and hopefully even stronger than we are today!

I am planning on continuing the points system that exists and I am thinking about doing some fun stuff throughout the term with you, because you a matter a lot and you are just as important as it is to recruit new people to TNP. It is vital that you are enjoying your time here at the ministry of Home Affairs and I hope this will be a magical term! ✨

Let’s get going!

Your new Minister of Home Affairs,
Skaraborg

Back