Anniversary

Great Bights Mum

Grande Dame
-
-
-
-
It was 20 years ago today my first nation was founded. My brother introduced me to the game with the unforgettable words, "It only takes a few minutes a day." After a few delegacies, vice-delegacies, and possibly 50,000 endorsements given, I can attest to the irony of that statement.

Why 20 years? It is because of you all - the community here. Where I've met people from all over the world, and made some real friends. I am often wowed by how smart, funny, creative, and enlightened my region-mates are. Keep shining!

I feel very weird that I technically first started playing before you did, by three months and a day.

My brother pointed out to me today that The North Pacific's constitutional order is (significantly) older than South Sudan. In fact, we haven't experienced an outright coup or civil war since before that nation became independent. Also weird that the region is technically older than said brother.

The North Pacific would not be the same without your consistent, thoughtful, friendly presence. Thank you for being here these past two decades.

My brother pointed out to me today that The North Pacific's constitutional order is (significantly) older than South Sudan. In fact, we haven't experienced an outright coup or civil war since before that nation became independent. Also weird that the region is technically older than said brother.
How much does your brother know about NationStates

Back