National Anthem Thread 2

Punished Lotion

North Pacific Army
-
TNP Nation
Lotion Empire
Because the account I no longer use held the previous thread, here's a new thread for listing the national anthems of your country, both currently used or historical anthems!
I will carry on (and update) the list from the previous thread over to this. If any listing is outdated, or I missed your post, please let me know ASAP, and I will fix it as soon as possible.
The most you need is a YouTube link to the anthem and the name. History or other details of the anthem are not required, but feel free to include it if you'd like, extra fluff is always nice.
The listing will be alphabetical.

Last edited:
The Goyanean national anthem is known as "Der Gamle Krone" in Gojan, or "The Ancient Crown" in Mercanti. The song is an old battle hymn dating to the times of the Second War of Goyanean Succession. While the composer of the hymn has never been uncovered, the modern sheet music and lyrics are attributed to Johannes Eivald, a playwright who integrated the song into his 1794 play titled "Kamusjin." This play, which is now considered one of the classics of Goyanean theater, popularized the song with the general public, who empathized with its patriotic lyrics in the years leading up to the 2nd Nordic Imperial War. After the formal dissolution of the UKAG into the Nordic Coalition in 1818, the first verse of the song was adopted by Grand Emperor Johannes IX as the national anthem via imperial decree.

Tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4byZy9F71w

Lyrics:
GojanMercanti
Ære kron’ van der vaderland! Vår gamle krone!
Åskvær og jahren har passere,
Og ennå du er u’seigra!
På Johannes’ blad og Ingolfrs hjert,
Du er u’seigra!
Med sønnen trofast o’ andageist,
Din sikt er så herrnet!
Hvem kann trosser Gojannes’ Krone?
Hail, crown of the fatherland! Our ancient crown!
Thunderstorms and years have passed,
And yet you are still unconquered!
By Johannes’ blade and Ingolfr’s passion,
You are unconquered!
With faithful sons and spirit,
Your sight is so glorious!
Who can brave Goyanes’ Crown?

Back