-
-
TNP Nation
PotatoFarmers
Discord
Freg#0420
mowa_seal.png

Midterm Address

Time flies. In a blink of an eye, we have been through half a term. Yet one thing remains the same - the General Assembly has a queue of proposals waiting for all of us to approve. As long as the World Assembly continues to have proposals on the voting floor, the Ministry of World Assembly continues to work behind the scenes to make sure we are able to send out our Information for Voters.

Since I took over as Minister on January 12th, we have released 17 GA Information for Voters (IFVs) and 14 SC IFVs. That’s 25 IFVs in a short span of 2 months. Backing this effort is the current staffer count of 31 (including leadership), and I would like to thank this opportunity to thank all the staffers, past and present, for contributing their opinions and thoughts to the IFVs and allowing us to publish them within 6 hours of every vote starting.

We also had great progress on the Heroes of Valhalla side. Through the program, we passed 3 proposals over the last 2 months, namely Commend Sarah Bread, Commend Kuramia, and Commend Istillian. As mentioned previously, we have also invited our partners from The East Pacific into the program, and have increased our list of nominees. If you are interested in helping with the commendations, or have any possible new nominees that you would like to recommend, you may join us in the Heroes of Valhalla discord and contribute to the discussions.

The second half of the term would be more focused on introducing newcomers to the World Assembly and bringing more aspiring writers on board. The Ministry as present is full of resolution writers - in fact, among the last 10 passed General Assembly resolutions, only 1 is written by a non-TNP author/co-author. And if you extend this to the current queue, you would notice most of the written resolutions are authored by users who are involved in our Ministry. With that in mind, the focus of the assembly would be on the newly-revitalized WA Accelerator Program, as well as progressing on a plan to engage our gameside users about their WA votes. These are plans that we have been thinking about since the start of the term (and mentioned in my opening address), and the target will be to see follow through with both programs for the second half of my term.

With that, I am looking forward to an exciting second half of the term, and hope you can join us on this journey of spreading our love for the World Assembly.

- Fregerson

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to the rest of the term! Hopefully, we'll get the WA Accelerator Program going and bring in some new blood into the ministry.

Back