-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Siwale
Discord
siwale
Hello all!

After almost 3 years away from elected office, I've decided on giving a run for Justice a go.

Ask me anything!

siwale.png

siwale1.png

Last edited:
Hey Siwale! Long time no see! Last time I saw you on, you were a Delegate!

Anyhow, let's go with a very typical one.

If you were to coup TNP, how would you do it from the seat of Justice?

If you were to coup TNP, how would you do it from the seat of Justice?
Hmm...that's a tough one since the Court is a reactionary body. I suppose I would have to use my placement in the Line of Succession to my advantage and bribe a resident nation (using lots of cards) to file an indictment alleging fabricated claims of gross misconduct against the sitting Delegate, Vice Delegate, and first Security Councilor in the Line of Succession (e.g. Pallaith). I would then likely have to do some bribing (with even more cards) of my judicial peers to find those three guilty. Once they have been removed from office and I become acting delegate, the rest is history! :P

Do you want a banner/logo for your campaign obviously pro bono?
Oooh that would be neat! Screw pro bono. I will pay you one S1 Siwale card for your efforts! (those things go for a pretty penny)

What makes you stand out from the rest of the candidates?
I'm one of the longest serving TNP government officials on the ballot with a distinguished track record in my prior elected offices. Through each of my past experiences, I've become more and more familiar with TNP laws and the surrounding procedures and rules. I don't have any outside affiliations - my loyalty lies with TNP and TNP alone. You can count on my contributions to rulings to be fair and aligned with TNP's best interests, core values, and existing legal structure.

Back