-
TNP Nation
Castle in Confidence
Discord
.wonderess

241v71x.png

Wonderess For Justice

To Consider a Just Way
Hello all! I am Wonderess a citizen and past Speaker of the Regional Assembly. It is my intent to run for the office of court justice. Many of you know me as the philosophical and Catholic person of TNP (maybe to your dismay.) It is my belief that my appreciation for the pursuit of rational ordered thought makes me a good candidate for this job. I spend a significant portion of my time considering ideas and positions everyday. The pursuit of truth through reason is one of my main priorities and in a court setting I believe that can be very valuable.

If a case or Request for Review is brought forth, I would seek out every available resource of perspective regarding the case so that I may be fully informed of the situation before putting together a reasoning for a position. It is vital that the best decision be made, and that is only possible of significant time and care is given to a question which I am willing to dedicate myself to.

If there are any questions or concerns for you then I would be happy to answer and discuss them with you here. Thank you for your consideration!

In faith,
Wonderess

Last edited:
It is with great fervor that I oppose this application as a citizen of this region. Siwale's Wonderess's service to this region is unquestionable and he has governed each position efficiently. There is, however, another aspect to governance that must be considered. This is the character and servanthood of public office. One can do the paperwork and handle the business of governance, but there is the interaction with the community and the belonging to it that is also paramount. Figures such as Ghost or Fiji are most definitely members of the community talking and showing their personalities without anything to be questioned. Siwale Wonderess on the other hand has remained reserved and withdrawn from the community despite his leadership positions. I say to the Regional Assembly that such an unknown requires reflection. Regardless of position, we deserve to know and have access to our officials. Before approving such an application, I would like to see Siwale Wonderess demonstrate that in the region, openness and camaraderie.

I ask you to not vote yes because you may fear being in the opposition or being seen as a dissenter. Look at Siwale's Wonderess's behavior and habits and then make a decision. I tried to talk about this issue with SiwaleWonderess himself directly, he silenced me and told me that he would not be having that conversation privately with me. There was no show of charity but the usual isolation. I implore this assembly to take a look for yourselves beyond the surface to what kind of person we want to serve us in this region.

@Yuno I wouldn't say that justices are low influence positions. They can pass rulings that fundamentally change interpretations or applications of laws and policies in the region.

@Yuno I wouldn't say that justices are low influence positions. They can pass rulings that fundamentally change interpretations or applications of laws and policies in the region.

Yikes
@Wonderess, you always interpret and apply the law radically. I hope the other Justices balance you out, if you get elected, you yourself know about this error and work to tone your words down too.

Edit: also make sure you keep a clear divide between OOC and IC. IC crimes =/= OOC crimes.

Last edited:
Can you seperate your personal beliefs from your judicial position should the law conflict with your beliefs?

Can you separate your personal beliefs from your judicial position should the law conflict with your beliefs?
The TNP law is very much about process and procedure. There really would be no situation that would come into contanct with my philo-theological system at all. I find it is a clear case of understanding the law and then applying it rightly as the law calls for.

Last edited:
Justice's don't pursue truth. The pursue something else. Hope ye can figure it out.

If elected, do you feel as though the negative attention you’ve been drawing to yourself over the past month or so would be a distraction from your duties as Justice?

Further, after the discussion that took place earlier today in the citizen’s channel on Discord, how do you plan to successfully convince voters that you can separate your own personal philosophies from the impartial nature required of a Judiciary member?

If elected, do you feel as though the negative attention you’ve been drawing to yourself over the past month or so would be a distraction from your duties as Justice?

Further, after the discussion that took place earlier today in the citizen’s channel on Discord, how do you plan to successfully convince voters that you can separate your own personal philosophies from the impartial nature required of a Judiciary member?
Nothing that has to do outside of the case is relevant. There is a prescribed set of actions that the law requires. It is my duty to interpret those laws the best I can as they are written and given precedent. I am to do no more and no less than that.

I can't control what people think about me, just my own actions. Therefore, i will do what I think is best and let conclusions be drawn. Those conclusions have nothing to do with the work of a justice and I would serve faithfully regardless of my approval ratings in the region.

Nothing that has to do outside of the case is relevant. There is a prescribed set of actions that the law requires. It is my duty to interpret those laws the best I can as they are written and given precedent. I am to do no more and no less than that.

I can't control what people think about me, just my own actions. Therefore, i will do what I think is best and let conclusions be drawn. Those conclusions have nothing to do with the work of a justice and I would serve faithfully regardless of my approval ratings in the region.
Thank you for those answers.

Last edited:
Back