Deputy Minister Announcements

Tomb

TNPer
Hello everyone,

I am proud to announce that I have decided to appoint Misael G. Bartlet and Scorch as Deputy Ministers of Home Affairs. Misael is a personal friend of mine that I met during my time in a region called UK. In him, I see the same work ethic and commitment that Plembobria, Andrew, and I had for this Ministry. I think he will prove himself to be a valuable asset to this Ministry and TNP. Welcome on board, Misael! Scorch is a new member of the region, but he has tons of potential. In his short time here, he has proven himself to be a hard worker through the Executive Staff. He is smart and dedicated, and I am glad that he accepted the invitation to be part of my team this term. In addition to being recruiters, Misael and Scorch will assist me in building up an active Executive Staff for the Ministry, develop a rewards system for recruiters, and many other tasks (to their dismay :P ).

In all seriousness though, please join me in congratulating both of them.

Thanks,

[me], Minister of Home Affairs

*Note: Misael's appointment will be valid upon passing all the citizenship checks and being granted citizenship.

Unfortunately, Misael G. Bartlet will not be able to join the Home Affairs Ministry as Deputy Minister this term. He has encountered RL events that have prevented him from serving as such, and so I wish him the best of luck with RL, and look forward to his participation in the near future.

I have decided to appoint Kasch to cover the vacant spot and serve as Deputy Minister of Home Affairs. Kasch is one of TNP's rising stars, and I'm glad to have him on board with me this term. Him and I recently worked together this term on updating the FAQ section of our forums, and I look forward to working with him even more now, as Deputy MoHA.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

Deputy Minister of North Pacifican Affairs, TNL Writer, Foreign Ambassador, Roleplay Moderator, Gameside Affairs Minister, Graphics Officer, and now Deputy Minister of Home Affairs? Damn, son.

Kasch, how the hell can you do all this stuff? :rofl:

Syrixia:
Deputy Minister of North Pacifican Affairs, TNL Writer, Foreign Ambassador, Roleplay Moderator, Gameside Affairs Minister, Graphics Officer, and now Deputy Minister of Home Affairs? Damn, son.

Plus NPA Leiutenant :P

I use the time I have when I get home from school, that is if I don't have homework to do beforehand.

Kasch:
Syrixia:

Plus NPA Leiutenant :P

I use the time I have when I get home from school, that is if I don't have homework to do beforehand.
Pretty damn mindblowing. :clap:

I am happy to announce that I have appointed Pallaith to take the vacant Deputy MoHA spot. I look forward to working with him to keep up the success that the MoHA has had.

I'll do the Deputy thingy if you want. I should be able to get online a bit more now, November has been one hell of a month.

My new Deputy Ministers for the term are Corporal Clegg and Lord Emmanuel. Kasch will also be staying on as a Deputy Minister. Congratulations. Can't wait to work with you all.

Hello everyone,

I am sad to announce that Lord Emmanuel is dismissed as Deputy Minister of Home Affairs due to inactivity. I hope everything is well with Lord Emmanuel, and I hope that he will be able to rejoin us soon. To replace Lord Emmanuel, I have decided to appoint abc as Deputy Minister of Home Affairs. Congrats, abc!

~ Tomb

Tomb:
Hello everyone,

I am sad to announce that Lord Emmanuel is dismissed as Deputy Minister of Home Affairs due to inactivity. I hope everything is well with Lord Emmanuel, and I hope that he will be able to rejoin us soon. To replace Lord Emmanuel, I have decided to appoint abc as Deputy Minister of Home Affairs. Congrats, abc!

~ Tomb
Thank you very much Tomb. I will do the best in my ability to help improve HA and the region as a whole during my term as DM.

You have made an excellent decision in appointing abc, I'm sure the rest of the term will be successful.

Kasch:
You have made an excellent decision in appointing abc, I'm sure the rest of the term will be successful.
Thank you for your kind remarks. I will do everything I can to improve HA and the region as a whole.

Isn't this the same player who implicated that they don't view themselves as a TNP'er, and when confronted repeatedly about their lie in defense of that statement finally admitted that they were lying?

That was rhetorical since the answer is yes, the real question is: why you chose them to any role of any significance here?

Mall:
Isn't this the same player who implicated that they don't view themselves as a TNP'er, and when confronted repeatedly about their lie in defense of that statement finally admitted that they were lying?

That was rhetorical since the answer is yes, the real question is: why you chose them to any role of any significance here?
I have told you that I certainly do view myself as a TNP'er and used the wrong wording when I made a remark concerning that.

Mall, I would personally suggest that you don't go gungho about this. Lol. He said "your" instead of "our". We all screw up accidentally when we type- I highly doubt he meant "your" instead of "our". And besides, it's a simple wording error. Why are you so crazy about this? Take a chill pill.

ABC: Congrats. You'll do great.

Syrixia:
Mall, I would personally suggest that you don't go gungho about this. Lol. He said "your" instead of "our". We all screw up accidentally when we type- I highly doubt he meant "your" instead of "our". And besides, it's a simple wording error. Why are you so crazy about this? Take a chill pill.

Thanks Syrixia!

Syrixia:

It is unfortunate that you too believe that outsiders who flaunt their disdain for TNP should be given public office.

Mall:
Syrixia:

It is unfortunate that you too believe that outsiders who flaunt their disdain for TNP should be given public office.
Please Mall, I pledge full allegiance to TNP and would never do anything that would count as treason to the region...and as Syrixia said, typos happen. Accept it.

abc:
Mall:
Syrixia:

Please Mall, I pledge full allegiance to TNP and would never do anything that would count as treason to the region...and as Syrixia said, typos happen. Accept it.
So it was a typo after all? We went through this whole song and dance before, you admitted you were lying about it being a typo. Anyways this isn't relevant, I'm asking Tomb why you were appointed considering the above. I know enough not to trust your answers.

Mall:

Because he has a lot of potential, and your assessment of him is just plain silly -- and you know it :P

At this point I am inclined to believe that Mall is just screwing with ABC for his own personal amusement.

Yeah, I said it.

abc:
Kasch:
Thank you for your kind remarks. I will do everything I can to improve HA and the region as a whole.
I'm sure you will, keep up the good work ABC!

Tomb:
Mall:

Because he has a lot of potential, and your assessment of him is just plain silly -- and you know it :P
Honestly, Tomb's right.

Syrixia:
At this point I am inclined to believe that Mall is just screwing with ABC for his own personal amusement.

Yeah, I said it.
Yes you did. :3 What you said is true, I'm sorry Mall, but you need to calm down. You're making a scene over a typo.

Kasch:
abc:
Kasch:
I'm sure you will, keep up the good work ABC!
Thank you Kasch, I certainly will!

Barbarossistan:
Well, technically it's not a typo but using the wrong word. Mall is making a bit of sport out of it. Anyway, enjoy your spot at HA.
Thanks. :tnp:

Syrixia:

Yeah, I said it.
In case you haven't noticed, he is doing that with everybody. That doesn't mean you should ignore his wise assessments on typing patterns however.

Mystery Player:
Syrixia:

Yeah, I said it.
In case you haven't noticed, he is doing that with everybody. That doesn't mean you should ignore his wise assessments on typing patterns however.
:lol:

Back