- Enter the name of your nation and region into the boxes above. Do not include your nation's pre-title (e.g., do not include "The Republic of").
- Click the "Submit" button or press ENTER to generate results personalized to your nation.
- A list of WA nations not endorsed by your nation will appear.
- To begin endorsing, hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard and click on the names of the nations you want to endorse. By holding down the CTRL key, you can open up a bunch of nations at once, with each nation in their own separate tab. We recommend opening about 15-20 tabs at a time or however many you think your computer can handle.
- Use the CTRL + TAB key combination to go through each of these newly opened tabs one by one, and click the "Endorse" button at the bottom of the selected nation's overview page.
- Repeat the above steps until you have endorsed everyone in the list of WA nations not endorsed by your nation.
- To telegram a nation: Hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard and click on the "send telegram" link next to each nation's name. This will open up a telegram box addressed to that nation in its own separate tab. Just insert your message and click "send". As above, you can open up multiple tabs at once and sequentially navigate through them using the CTRL + TAB key combination.
The lists are updated once per day, a few minutes after the end of NationStates' major update (you can see below when the lists were last updated).
If you cannot endorse all nations at once, you can come back later in the day, regenerate the list, you can pick up endotarting at the nation you stopped earlier.
This page is provided by The North Pacific to help promote interregional World Assembly development. Please upvote our dispatch!
Last updated: Indeterminate.