Marcus Antonius #8887
THE NORTH PACIFIC UNIVERSITY
1715507845679.png

'Sempre Polaris'

12 May 2024

TNP University Re-opening

1715508629034.png

Well, hello again. :)

I have been asked to come out of retirement by our Delegate @Simone to re-open TNPU as it's Master.

For those who don't remember me, I was the previous Chancellor.

TNPU will be more informal, at present it will be continuing in the way The Community Centre was set up.

It will initially focus on Academic Exchange as well as guest lectures.

If you have any ideas, please feel free to contact me here or DM via TG or discord.

All the best

~Marcus
Master of The North Pacific University

Last edited:
I have long held that one of the best uses for TNPU is to create content specific to TNP for welcoming and orienting newcomers and for providing mentorship and training for those interested in joining Ministries. In effect, TNPU would be less a community center for lectures, and more a repository for Home Affairs.

I think that clashes with your vision of a more informal TNPU. Would there be any room in TNPU for HA to establish such an initiative alongside communal projects?

I have long held that one of the best uses for TNPU is to create content specific to TNP for welcoming and orienting newcomers and for providing mentorship and training for those interested in joining Ministries. In effect, TNPU would be less a community center for lectures, and more a repository for Home Affairs.

I think that clashes with your vision of a more informal TNPU. Would there be any room in TNPU for HA to establish such an initiative alongside communal projects?
It was always my vision that TNPU should have more ties with the Ministries.

I certainly think Ministries, such as HA, Comms and Culture could/should use TNPU - it's a great way for nations who wish to to join the ministries to gain experience in writing/coding and image use.

As you say, Home Affairs could certainly use TNPU for the uses you specified.

Where the term 'lectures' is used, I think more in terms of blogs or a thread about a specific subject.

I use TNPU to showcase my blogs on Railways and Aviation.

The library is a great place to share stories.

Back