Pronouns
They/Her/It
TNP Nation
The_Anddoran_Commune
Discord
NutmegTheSquirrel#8941
moce_seal.png

Ministry of Cultural Affairs Closing Address - May 2024
A second full term down, and I could not have been prouder of this Ministry. It's been tough, trying to run everything while having a very small staff, but we've been able to continue working hard.

I would like to thank my team of Deputies, Deputy Minister @Skaraborg and Deputy Minister @Neptune, and also former Deputy Minister @Lionsmeow for their exemplar service for this Ministry. I'd also like to thank my team of staffers, Ruben, Comfed, Fiji, AraFuttio, Freg, LordNwahs, Kaschovia and Dantek. You guys are the best, and I hope you all stick around!

Now, I must apologise for the lack of activity from this Ministry. I am quite aware that a lot of people are dissatisfied with our output, and my performance. This term has been hard, and we are the smallest Ministry still operational. Despite these setbacks, we are running the Lennarts without fail, and we've been keeping on top of most things. Gameside engagement in our Culture activities has never been higher, and I have hopes for the future.

It's hard to write long closing Addresses for Culture, so I'll end it with another thank you for my very capable team.
Thanks for another great term!

NutmegTheSquirrel
Minister of Cultural Affairs

Back