Hello The North Pacific!

Hi Friends!

Thank you for letting us open this embassy on your forum and allowing us to officially establish relations with The North Pacific.

I will regularly keep this forum updated on the regional happenings in TRTHNBB and share our latest version of our Regional Newspaper (The Social Reformer) here too. Our latest edition (13th) was published on the 1st of April (April fools edition btw... first two articles are fake news lol) If you are interested, check it out here https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=2014506

As part of TRTHNBB's developing regional Cultural Affairs we also hold monthly games nights which any Citizens from The North Pacific would be welcome to attend!

April Games Night; Our next Games Night is next week on Saturday 13th April. If you wish to take part let me know or head over to our Discord. Our usual games consist of Skribbl.io, Gartic Phone, Territorial.io, Chess Variants, other discord games! Once games are confirmed I shall let you know!

Bankless Forest Chess Arena on Saturday 27th April we are co-hosting our first standalone inter-regional blitz chess competition with the Forest! Aiming to bring together chess players across NationStates to participate - any Citizens from TNP would be very welcome
:slight_smile:
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=2006584

Very nice to meet you all, and I hope to make many new friends and work closely with y’all into the future!

Kind regards
New United Common-lands
MoFA for TRTHNBB

Last edited:
Hello TNP!

Happy May to you all, I am excited to bring you a Foreign Affairs update from your favourite Bankless region. We are current in the midst of Election season, with 10 candidates vying for the 3 elected regional positions, read more in our Special Fourteenth Edition of The Social Reformer. On the Cultural Affairs front, last weekend we held an Interregional Chess Arena with Forest which had over 20 participating nations, from 10 different NS regions, check out the Award Ceremony with the best nations, and regions winning awesome trophies. Lastly, if your interested we shall be hosting a Games Night on our discord server next Saturday May 11th!

All the best

New United Common-lands,
MoFA for TRTHNBB

Last edited:
Back