The New New Party

Shall the name of this party be the New New Party?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we should be the post modern new party.

Should we start doing pre selections for the next election?
yes, so long as the candidates we field have no opinions whatsoever.

i nominate mcmasterdonia for delegate-speaker-justice!

Meerkats only go outside during the daytime. Each morning, as the sun comes up, the mob emerges and begins looking for food. They use their keen sense of smell to locate their favorite foods, which include beetles, caterpillars, spiders, and scorpions. They'll also eat small reptiles, birds, eggs, fruit, and plants. Back at the burrow, several babysitters stay behind to watch over newborn pups. This duty rotates to different members of the mob, and a sitter will often go all day without food. The babysitters' main job is to protect pups from meerkats in rival mobs, who will kill the babies if they can. While the rest of the mob forages for food, one or more meerkats, called a sentry, will find a high point, like a termite mound, and perch on their back legs, scanning the sky and desert for predators like eagles, hawks, and jackals. A sentry who senses danger will let out a high-pitched squeal, sending the mob scrambling for cover.

Meerkats dig safe places called bolt-holes throughout their foraging area, where they can hide in an emergency. If caught in the open by a predator, a meerkat will try to look fierce, lying on its back and showing its teeth and claws. If a group is confronted, the meerkats will stand together, arching their backs, raising their hair, and hissing. This sometimes fools an attacker into thinking they are a single large, vicious animal. Meerkats are abundant throughout their range and are not considered threatened or endangered. But they live a very difficult life in the African desert, constantly threatened by hungry predators, rival meerkats, drought, and burrow-flooding rainstorms.- speech From Councilor osk!ebot

Last edited:
@Lord Nwahs can I also be The TNNP Members Representative
As Secretary-General I represent all members and no members concurrently. Continue working on your sprlong, speling cheif!
There are concerning reports of a civil war in the new new party
Explains why someone torched the rubbish bin outside my apartment today.

*Texts on The TNNP twitter*
As Councilor of TNNP I believe that the Members of the TNNP need a stronger Representation and I am Willing
To bring that forward, However this Sec-Gen @Lord Nwahs thinks otherwise. I'm not saying to start a civil war here. But
Seriously. Meerkats Want to be seen.

*Texts on The TNNP twitter*
As Councilor of TNNP I believe that the Members of the TNNP need a stronger Representation and I am Willing
To bring that forward, However this Sec-Gen @Lord bwahs thinks otherwise. I'm not saying to start a civil war here. But
Seriously. Meerkats Want to be seen.
No whar :(

Just keep speling.

Super DOOPER new
Wooper!
Do you get to the cloud district very often? oh what am i saying. Of course you don't
The only clouds I get to are the ones that @mcmasterdonia endorses.
Okay so apparently im a member of the party, can I also get an office?
Sure, you can be Office Manager. We need more stationery!
@Nutmeg The Squirrel reminds me of an Ompa Loompa
Oompa-Loompa. Keep working on it, Spelling Chief!

WEEKLY WRITING TEST

[PWWIT] (parties writing information test)

sponsored by the Speeling Cheif
VER. 001
We will be pushing on all members registered by the party to take the test.
GOAL:
to correct the words for example if there is a question, I Lovve Caandy you would answer
I love candy. Please send me you're results.

TEST:

1 I Love the TNNP bekuse it is so Fenn.

I donk licke chokolake

I feel sic

I love TNP because it is so Fun.

I don't like chocolate.

I feel sick.

Just keep speling, just keep speling.
You're results

I love TNP because it is so Fun.  WRONG

I don't like chocolate. CORRECT

I feel sick. CORRECT