-
-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Gojira
Discord
TheKaijuExpert#4629
Hey there everyone :wave:! Welcome to my studio, where I upload 2 of the best things I am good at. Photography and Cinematography. Now you may know what Photography is, but what is Cinematography? Well It is the art of making motion pictures (or making movies).

As an Amateur of both of these I would love my job to be a film maker, but for now I'll continue what I am doing before I can get a job. So here is photos of the stuff I love to do!

PHOTO TIME!

Here’s a photo I took with a plane yesterday (Fun fact, The plane toy is actually starscream from transformers!).

Picture 1
IMG-6845.jpg

Picture 2
IMG-6849.jpg

I took multiple photos of this, these are the 2 that I like the most :)

Last edited:
Also note that I actually don’t have a camera yet, instead for now I use my IPhone 11. Although I plan to get either of these cameras for my future work:

1.Nikon D3500

2. Cannon EOS

3. Sony Alpha

I might also get a Polaroid now camera just for some different photo styles I might like (basically for vintage photos)

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I have been on a cruise for the past 5 days, It was a nice time on the Disney cruise lines Disney wish! Here are some photos I took, excluding family photos for personal info reasons.

IMG-7090.jpg

IMG-7075.jpg

IMG-7073.jpg

IMG-7063.jpg

IMG-7041.jpg

IMG-7040.jpg

IMG-7033.jpg
IMG-7031.jpg

IMG-7026.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a reveal of the Title of my upcoming Kaiju Fan film!

IMG-7116.jpg

There is not that much I could say but, this Kaiju Fan film is still in early development, the story and theme is still in progress to be solved. The film will start production around next year.

I've been a bit inactive for a bit! But, there will be some updates!

YouTube channel link!

Here's a link to my Youtube channel, RetroGoji. You can see my finished film works here on this channel:

So far it is 39 subs, my goal is to reach 100 subscribers. Please like and subscribe, their will be better VFX short films I will make along the way ^^.

UPDATE!
I will show you guys some VFX breakdowns and BTS (Behind the scenes) for how I make my videos! For these 2 weeks I will start showing more of my Kaiju fan film stuff instead of photography stuff. (we will get back to that at one point, once I get my hands on a camera).

UPDATE!

I've been adding some effects and filters into this, the short animation is now finished :D!

Here's some before and after VFX stuff...

Without additional FX and weather elements:

The Finished version with FX and weather elements:

Last edited:
UPDATE!

I have some plans to make some mort photoshopped images for my fan film, as well as some planning to do with getting a camera! (yay) But I need to save money on the camera and a lot of other stuff for the film, so its going to be hard.

Another thing for this thread is that I'll be talking about some about some news about the new upcoming Godzilla sequel, Titled GODZILLA X KONG, THE NEW EMPIRE (GVK NE) and another solo film by Toho studios called Godzilla minus one!

Shopping time!

I went shopping to a place called Michaels, and arts and crafts store. They had a lot of miniatures and props, I got some today and I'l probably get a lot more from there.

I've been getting these stuff for my fan films, and using miniatures in them. Here are some of the stuff I got:

A bunch of tree packs and some sea animals (which I already have a ton of those, I just wanted some more :D)
Props.jpg

Here is 1 large "carpet" that has this ground texture that I can use for sets. I have 4 other ones, which are smaller so getting 1 big one helps a lot with what I can work on.
A-floor-mat-for-sets.jpg

There are some other things I would like to get, Such as some folding tables and some Large paper as backdrops for my sets. The last thing I have on the list is of course, a film camera.

Before and After VFX - Pt. 2

Here is a little Before and after for my short Jurassic park video, here is the last shot where a Velociraptor attacks an In-gen worker. Lost in the vast jungles of Isla Nublar, only to find out that something, was watching him...

Image 1 - Before adding the dark filter and additional effects

Image 2 - With The Additional VHS effect and filter

Shopping list:

Here is a little breakdown of the things I got from an Arts & Crafts store Called Michaels. Most of these Miniatures are created by Ashland and , while the redwood trees are made by Art minds. The Shark and whale are both from Safari land.

Here we have 2 packs of a bunch of Miniature trees.

Now these are 2 packs of Palm trees, a bit less real looking but good enough to buy and use.

Here are 2 Redwood trees from Art minds, they were the last ones their so I took it. I'll take some more once they re-stock.

Then there's this thing, I don't know what this is. Does anyone know what this is? It looks familiar to me, I've seen it before, but I have no idea what it is.

Lastly I got this Sperm whale and a Great white shark.

Announcement!

A Big Film project, begins. It is still in its early stages, as the plot, cast, and many other things are still being set up. I introduce to you, a Film noir film called.....

GODZILLA VS GAMERA!

Title card:

This will probally be the biggest and most hardest project I have ever made! As I am stepping into new territory on making films, such as new film styles, making sets, and working with other people.

MAKING MINIATURES!

I was making some Miniature buildings today, here are some photos.

I will have multiple buildings, like paper buildings, cardboard buildings, and super detailed ones. You will see why once I show more pictures and explain.

These are the "Prototype" paper buildings.

This is a finished paper building!

UPDATE - More crafting and making
I created a City skyline, which I am still wondering what to paint it as. Again, I created it for perspective reasons for the films I make. The goal I have is to make the person to be immersed in a world, that doesn't even exist.

Here's a photo of my 2 family cats playing with each other! lol.

Here's the outline finished.

UPDATE -

I have 2 writers in on the project, they are helping me with the screenplay of the film! I also plan to get some actors, which will be some of my friends. More info on that later.

SHOPPING TIME!
I got some more stuff from the Micheal's arts and crafts store today! I'll be making some miniature buildings, here are the supplies I got to make these.

--

Here is a pack of Flora foam boxes.

A White Plastic Canvas.

Some Paint supplies (very important)

And some Glue.

UPDATE -

I have 2 writers in on the project, they are helping me with the screenplay of the film! I also plan to get some actors, which will be some of my friends. More info on that later.
Edit: I currently plan to get 6 actors for the 6 pivotal human characters in the film. So far I have 3.

BIG UPDATE - Where have I been?

So, where have I been? I've been quite inactive on the forums. Manly because of 2 reasons. The first one is because of school of course, getting to know everyone there. I moved all over the place, been to both Europe and Asia. Grades and effort in school do matter. Second is of course the film project, lots of work and effort is being put into it.

The Casting is fully finished, as I began finishing off the script and beginning the stage of some early Voice acting. Stay updated, there's a lot of stuff I'll be posting here on the weekend.

Update -

I finally got my self a folding table! Now I didn’t set it up as it’s full height, but I’ve been using it for making my miniatures. It will be used for some miniature sets in the film project.

Images -

IMG-7602.jpg
IMG-7578.jpg

Back