Communication Thread

Hi guys, this isn't really the place for a 'hello' conversation,

but then again, since the closure of my old Chancellor's office, where I would direct people for help or for a chat,

there is nowhere in the Community Centre for this communication.

So I have renamed this thread to Communication Thread for this purpose.

So, hello! :)

If there is anything you wish to know or need help with, please get in touch.

~Marcus
Librarian of The Polaris Library and Professor Emeritus of TNPU/Community Center.
Former Chancellor of TNPU.

Last edited:
Hello there! :)

If there is anything you wish to know or need help with, please get in touch.

~Marcus
Librarian of The Polaris Library and Professor Emeritus of TNPU/Community Center.
Former Chancellor of TNPU.
Actually now that you bring it up I have one

Could I be pinged when you update the plane thread?

Actually now that you bring it up I have one

Could I be pinged when you update the plane thread?
Sure, when you like any of the posts you'll be automatically added. :)

When a post is liked, I know then that the thread is still worthwhile.

If the thread isn't liked, then I know that I'm just talking to myself and then the thread will be retired.

I look forward to your support.

~Marcus

Hey Marcus, I now require help! I think my nationstates is acting up. "Access Denied" for an unkown reason, I can't access the any of the website including both my nations being Mandenosia and 14th Armor Division. I am completely sure that I have not broken any rules. If you have some experience in this, please reach out to me.

Hey Marcus, I now require help! I think my nationstates is acting up. "Access Denied" for an unkown reason, I can't access the any of the website including both my nations being Mandenosia and 14th Armor Division. I am completely sure that I have not broken any rules. If you have some experience in this, please reach out to me.
NationStates is down for everyone - for the next few days.
1713261269530.png

1713261038150.png

1713260784199.png

Last edited:
Back