Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimarya

Chicken Overlord
TNP Nation
Nimarya
Discord
Nimarya#6961
CXGnC1i2DZtHGZ_ViSBTSP6ON0zL0HnL-tCkZfySe1J-84xouqbK_nJIdJJ0jvUUA4Lzq2ka5SXFUwlnF9HOcLJ5rUzmvunDbxFKijb1e_xYxVIRK8795jV2Pm26lKElkXYDr5OOb2xBWLVRmg

Heyo Home Affairs!

Apologies for the slightly late start to this term- real life has not been kind. However, we fortunately still have plenty of time to burn everything to the ground! I mean, we can still achieve our goals to have a successful term.

To begin, I’m opening up auditions for anyone who would like to be a deputy of Home Affairs. The audition will be easy, it just consists of swearing that you’ll do whatever I say for a few months. Being willing to do menial labor in exchange for the satisfaction of a job well done is also important for the position, but you’re in Home Affairs so I assume you already meet those qualifications.

Alright, joking aside.

I’m honored to be back, and even after all this time I still believe that this Ministry is the unsung hero of the region. We might work in the back, and rarely get noticed, but we’re the ones who keep the wheels turning. We have passion to help new players, and we love integrating members and investing in the community. That’s something I want to take full advantage of this term as we seek new ways of bringing life to HA, and to the region as a whole.

I am serious about auditions being open for new deputies- in fact I’m appointing @Owenstacey as the first one. Anyone and everyone interested in the position is free to message me. Experience not required- if you’re willing to learn I’m willing to teach! Ideally I’d have at least two more deputies so that we cycle through responsibilities each week and keep things running smoothly.

Moving forward, I want to begin a longer term project to write a brand new telegram series for recruitment. This series will be written to promote different Ministries and aspects of TNP, like the telegrams we currently send out, with the key difference that these telegrams will be written in character. We’re going to practice our creative writing skills and draft these telegrams in the same format as NationStates issues, with different choices linking to different application threads and Ministries. Considering how many new players respond to our telegrams in character, I really think the slightly RP format of these telegrams will draw people in.

Last but not least, I’m introducing the first list of the term: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9195904/

Go get those rows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back