Tardineanni Television

Tardine

Registered
TNP Nation
Tardine
Discord
Exotic Butters#1535
Telodrameen are the most popular TV genre in Tardine. Generally translated as "television dramas", they are similar to what other countries call "soap operas". The principal diference between the telodrameen and the soap operas is that they are generally divided in partonnen (Mercanti "parts" or "seasons), they commonly span a year or more and their topics are vast, from love to fantasy. The first telodrameen was aired in 1974, with the television adaptation of the popular romance Hayte du calden mis? (Have you called me?, from 1963), aired by the broadcaster Emperai Telovisa (ETV).

Some of the most popular/recent telodrameen:
Empera bar onem Dai (Emperor for one Day, 2017-2020)
Bojet Drakonnen en Darfen (About Dragons and Dwarves, 2018-present)
Thas Kordaack Emperai (The Fallen Empire, 2014-present)
Thoi hopta Du djer Mis (They stole You from Me, 2007-2012)

This thread is about Tardine's TV shows. Freely inspired by @Kyle 's (thank you) Saintonian TV thread.​

Last edited:
MIAN2G8.png

Title Card for Empera bar onen Dai
Empera bar onen Dai
“Emperor for one Day”

Genre: Drama, Fiction, Family
Network: Planette 21 (PTV)
No. of partonnen: 3
Year/s Aired: 2017-2020

Synopsis: What would be your reaction if you discover that you have a twin brother? And that he is none other than the husband of the Tardineanni Empress? To Klaudius Peron (Enoki Raphieu) this was the beginning of his nightmare. His brother, Klaudis Tergopik (Enoki Raphieu), was unhappy in his marriage with an unfaithful and very violent wife, the Emperan Keita Mateross (Alenda Kodrale). Seeing this as the opportunity to escape, Klaudis asked his brother for a day with his mother. They would exchange places for 24 hours so that his mother could meet him. Klaudius accepted, as he always dreamt of being someone important, even if it was for a day. 24 hours later, the real emperor didn't show up and now Klaudius must stay with the deception. Is he going to be able to stay in his brother's place?

Empera bar onen Dai/Emperor for one Day (each part has a different name)
Theme Music: El Usurpadoro/The Usurper

The Part One's length was 52 episodes and in the first episode it showed Klaudis discovering that he had a twin brother and how they got in contact. Klaudis asked to be spend time with their mom and, to do it, Klaudius had to stay on his place as the emperor for one day. The true plan of the emperor, however, was to escape from his sad life and leave his brother with the abusive empress, his wife.

After fleeing out of the country with their mom, Klaudis was finally free from his life, leaving Klaudius to deal with Keita. On his first day, Klaudius was slapped on his face after trying to talk to the Empress. "How dare you talk to me in such cordial tone? Don't you remember that you're my servant?", she said to a terrified Klaudius. This wasn't anyway close to his dreams and after he spent the night crying, he could finally leave. When he was trying to leave, Klaudis called him and said: "Change of plans, I will never come back to this sanatorium! You can stay with my lovely spouse forever and I will stay with our mother. Bye!"

After a few days being humilliated by Keita, Klaudius was on the verge of going crazy and tried to tell to the empress the truth about who he was. Then, Sankut Zadjin (Ernit Sambuja), the empress' lover told him they would kill his mother if he told someone who he really was. Sankut was working together with Klaudis so that he could be the new empress' husband and the real emperor could flee away. On the beginning of the second week being disguised, a failed murder attempt happened to Klaudius. It was by Klaudis order that Juka Lasuta (Erenne Teroos) shot Klaudius on his stomach, but he survived.

When he got out of the hospital (8 days later), Keita was treating him differently, as she feared that it was her fault that somebody shot her husband. While the empress started seeing her "husband" with another eyes, Sankut was scheming with Klaudis to kill the man. After one month on the house, Klaudius finally was able to find his brother, on Mount Vatgaal. A heated discussion starts between the two brothers and they start to fight against each other. Klaudius, the good brother, wins the conflict but his brother, unsatisfied with the result, tries to pull him towards the cliff.

On the final chapter of this part, Klaudis tries to end his brother's life by pulling him off the mountain. However, it was him who almost fell out from the mountain. His biggest surprise, however, was his brother successfully catching him: "Despite I being the worst brother of all times, you still tried to save me?", Klaudius was losing the grip, risking both of their lives. "You must let me fall, brother. Please forgive me for everything I've done. Your place is my place now. Farewell Klaudius", with those last words, Klaudis falls from the mountain, leaving his shocked brother alone. Unable to tell the truth to anyone, Klaudius had to keep living his brother's live, as he thought he would never see his brother again.

One year has passed, and he was getting closer to Keita every day. She started to like him and asked for his forgiveness, as she stopped attacking him. Even with Sankut's threats, Klaudius wasn't afraid anymore, until he got a call from an unknown number: "Hang on there, usurper! Do you remember who am I? I'm the rightful Emperor of Tardine!", the person on the other side of the call said and Klaudius response was: "Is that really you? Are you alive?". The other man kept talking: "You weren't expecting my call, were you? Be ready, for now I'm back!", and with that scene, the Part 1 ends.

Onen plus Dai cant thas Empera/One more day as the Emperor

Theme Music: Duhnen jugat war niet mis jugat/Your place is not my place

Decided to get his life back, Klaudis makes a plan with Sankut, the former lover of the Empress, to lure Klaudius out of the palace, where he stayed and didn't leave once since his brother's "death". In the first episode it's shown how him managed to scape from the certain death. He fell on a tree and barely survived, being saved by a farmer, who didn't recognize him because of his bruises. After fully recovered, he came back to the Capital of Tardine, Kardenccia, alone.

Comments: Emperor for one Day is considered the greatest telodrameen of Tardine's television from all times, with a charismatic cast, an well-written plot and beautiful scenes all across the country. Every one of the critics has appraised this incredible work and the breathtaking performance of Enoki, which made the show gain many awards as well. Trivia: this was the 1st telodrameen that Enoki was the star of the show, and all the scenes where he appears with his "brother" are computer made.​

Last edited:
Back