Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
quak1234:
Having passed all checks, Medajor and TheGreatMing787 are officially granted citizenship.
Masked.

TheGreatMing787 was accepted to the NPA, so that mask was applied.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Yama Tai, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Klettureyja, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Arcas369 and Klettureyja are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nedeyer (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nedeyer), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Vexuar, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Persian Emirates (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=persian_emirates), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

HRM Nicholas I and superboss416 are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by Forum Administration.
PersianEmirates is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of United Regions of Geographic Masses, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Quietdad of TNP, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Seems I lost citizenship while being deployed with the NPA for awhile

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Egalotir of TNP, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Solatopia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I hate being de-citizensed by Holidays >_>

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of DESLIM THE RECRUITER, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Emirate of Bou Abin (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=bou_abin), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

[Lord Ravenclaw Edit: Removed excessive quote.]

Mister Masses is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by Forum Administration.
QuietDad , secretagent007 , Elegarth and ameera are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.
Egalotir , it's no big thing, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but can you please apply again with the correct nation in your oath? You said "Egalotir of TNP", and I found no such nation. I get that Egalotir is in TNP, but I can't approve your application without the proper nation in the oath.

Or that is the proper nation and I've made a mistake! It's happened before. :P

Arcas369:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Yama Tai, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass admin check.

Klettureyja:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Klettureyja, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass admin check.

HRM Nicholas I:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nedeyer (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nedeyer), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass admin check.

superboss416:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Vexuar, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass admin check.

PersianEmirates:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Persian Emirates (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=persian_emirates), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass admin check.

Mister Masses:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of United Regions of Geographic Masses, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Passes Admin Check.

QuietDad:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Quietdad of TNP, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Passes Admin Check.

Egalotir:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Egalotir of TNP, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Passes Admin Check.

secretagent007:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Solatopia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass admin check.

Elegarth:
I hate being de-citizensed by Holidays >_>

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of DESLIM THE RECRUITER, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Passes Admin Check.

ameera:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Emirate of Bou Abin (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=bou_abin), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

[Lord Ravenclaw Edit: Removed excessive quote.]

You pass admin check.

Thank you very much, Lord Ravenclaw, for the admin check! I truly appreciate it and look forward to having the full rights of a citizen again!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sirisea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Having passed all checks, Arcas369 , Klettureyja , HRM Nicholas I , superboss416 , PersianEmirates , and Mister Masses are officially granted citizenship.
Corporal Clegg is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

Quote:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Ducklands, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

quak1234:
Having passed all checks, Arcas369 , Klettureyja , HRM Nicholas I , superboss416 , PersianEmirates , and Mister Masses are officially granted citizenship.
Corporal Clegg is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.
Those have been masked.

Clegg passes admin check.

New Ducklands passes Admin check.

Having passed all checks, QuietDad , secretagent007 , Elegarth , ameera , Corporal Clegg and New Ducklands are officially granted citizenship.

quak1234:
Having passed all checks, QuietDad , secretagent007 , Elegarth , ameera , Corporal Clegg and New Ducklands are officially granted citizenship.
Masked.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The The Subversive (nationstates.net/the_subversive) , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Empire of Regimental (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=regimental), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Minute Men, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

JaanTheFan and Albertma222 are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

My citizenship seems to have lapsed...again. Well this is embarrassing.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sasten, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Week-long internet-free vacations aside, this took a while for me to figure out, since I still have full access to all the citizens-only subforums, likely due to my NPA and/or MiniEdu maskings. Perhaps this is the wrong thread, but maybe next time someone could just send a quick, even automated, PM or something so that I (and others in my situation) can be quickly made aware of any changes, as opposed to stumbling across it on a chance lurk through the admin request thread?

Sasten is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.
Sasten:
Week-long internet-free vacations aside, this took a while for me to figure out, since I still have full access to all the citizens-only subforums, likely due to my NPA and/or MiniEdu maskings. Perhaps this is the wrong thread, but maybe next time someone could just send a quick, even automated, PM or something so that I (and others in my situation) can be quickly made aware of any changes, as opposed to stumbling across it on a chance lurk through the admin request thread?
We could PM people when they lose citizenship, I suppose, but most of the time, people who lose citizenship are people who aren't coming back.

Although, I suppose making the PMs wouldn't be too difficult, especially if it was just "Dear citizen, you are losing citizenship."

What did you have in mind?

quak1234:
We could PM people when they lose citizenship, I suppose, but most of the time, people who lose citizenship are people who aren't coming back.

Although, I suppose making the PMs wouldn't be too difficult, especially if it was just "Dear citizen, you are losing citizenship."

What did you have in mind?
Just a simple notification is all I'm thinking of really, a quick one- or two-line message notifying the person in question of the loss of citizenship, although I can't quite think of how I'd word it. I was also thinking that perhaps the admins could set up some sort of automated message sent out whenever someone's masking is changed, although seeing as to how citizenship is a mask itself it would overlap and/or not quite replace a loss-of-citizenship notification.

IIRC there was talk of notifications similar to this (but warning members before the loss was actually applied) just over a year ago surrounding the discussion of loss-of-RA-membership changes, although not all of that seems to have panned out.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Great Bights Mum, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Khelto, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back