Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elegarth is conditionally granted citizenship pending evaluations by the vice delegate and forum administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Confederation of Common Sense, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [KraVandius], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Colony of Laylos pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Elegarth is hereby granted full citizenship. You'll receive masking shortly.

Confederation of Common Sense, GraVandius, and Laylos are granted conditional citizenship pending evaluations by the Administration team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Librenation, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Skyviolia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Skyviolia is hereby granted conditional citizenship pending evaluations by the administrations team.

Librenation is hereby granted full citizenship and will be remasked shortly.

~ Tomb

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Lexapore, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sorlos, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

lexlow23 and Sorlos are granted conditional citizenship pending evaluations by the Vice Delegate and Administration team.

Skyviolia is hereby granted conditional citizenship pending evaluations by the administrations team.

Librenation is hereby granted full citizenship and will be remasked shortly.

~ Tomb

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Hinterland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The Hinterland is granted conditional citizenship pending evaluations by the Vice Delegate and Administration Team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Downwall , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Unkn0wn is granted conditional citizenship pending evaluations by the Vice Delegate and Administration Team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Federalis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Ronald Ray Gun is granted conditional citizenship pending evaluations by the Vice Delegate and Administration Team.

*updating citizenship app' for my WA nation (Varincia is still a citizen in TNP )

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Etarr, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Varincia:
*updating citizenship app' for my WA nation (Varincia is still a citizen in TNP )

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Etarr, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Varincia, you don't need to do that. As long as your TNP nation, which is Varincia, is in TNP, you are free to do what you want with your WA nation.

I hope this clarifies any confusion.

~ Tomb

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Varincia:

Varincia, you don't need to do that. As long as your TNP nation, which is Varincia, is in TNP, you are free to do what you want with your WA nation.

~ Tomb
i wanted to add Etarr to use him in RP on here he TNP map will that still be possible?

Varincia:
The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Varincia:

~ Tomb
i wanted to add Etarr to use him in RP on here he TNP map will that still be possible?
Yes, you can use as many nations as you want for role-playing; however, you may only register one nation for citizenship. The other nations would be your puppet nations, and you cannot apply citizenship to them. As far as placing the puppet nation on the map, you will need to contact our cartographer, Nierr.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Vazos, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Vazos and Ronald Ray Gun are hereby granted conditional citizenship pending evaluations by the Administration team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Galactic Triumvirate, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Aleura is hereby granted conditional citizenship pending evaluations by the Vice Delegate and Administration team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of South Bourbonstan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back