Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will interpret Darcania's notice of leaving the game as a retraction of their citizenship application.

Mclly has met all requirements and is hereby granted citizenship.

Cronaal is conditionally granted citizenship pending an evaluation by the forum administration.

Republic of Tserra, jacobthe4gaming, and Gulliver are conditionally granted citizenship pending evaluations by the vice delegate and the forum administration.

(I know it was lost today... sorry :P)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sev I, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Crushing Our Enemies:
I will interpret Darcania's notice of leaving the game as a retraction of their citizenship application.

Mclly has met all requirements and is hereby granted citizenship.

Cronaal is conditionally granted citizenship pending an evaluation by the forum administration.

Republic of Tserra, jacobthe4gaming, and Gulliver are conditionally granted citizenship pending evaluations by the vice delegate and the forum administration.

Mclly and Cronaal have been remasked.

Republic of Tserra, Gulliver, and Severisen pass admin security checks.

jacobthe4gaming does not pass at this time and will be contacted about why.

Hiskjriaana:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hiskjriaana, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
I don't think my application was seen...

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Drakonis IX, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Intergalactic Universe Corporation, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Luskainia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Avalon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Hiskjriaana:
Hiskjriaana:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hiskjriaana, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
You were granted citizenship in April, and then lost it in May because you didn't meet the activity requirement (post at least once every thirty days). You are welcome to reapply!

Jacobthe4gaming, Gulliver, and Severisen have met all requirements, and are hereby granted citizenship.

Hakhunter, Intergalaxis Holdings, Skyllaria, and Lennart are conditionally granted citizenship pending evaluations by forum administration.

Republic of Tserra's application is denied because their nation has left the region.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Kingdom of Dyrolia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the Leader of TNP nations West Lusterland and Ravon, pledge loyalty to the North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote(West Lusterland) in the North Pacific. I Pledge that no nation under my control will declare war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privellages . In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Delllyn (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=delllyn), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Hiskjriaana, Dyrolia, and Delllyn are conditionally granted citizenship pending evaluations by the vice delegate and forum administration.

Francis Green, you may only apply for citizenship with one nation. If West Lusterland is the nation you will be voting with, that is the only nation that should be included in your application. Role-play is a whole different ballgame, but as far as citizenship goes, we consider you to be only one nation. Please re-apply with only one nation in your oath. Thank you!

Crushing Our Enemies:
Hiskjriaana:
Hiskjriaana:
You were granted citizenship in April, and then lost it in May because you didn't meet the activity requirement (post at least once every thirty days). You are welcome to reapply!

Jacobthe4gaming, Gulliver, and Severisen have met all requirements, and are hereby granted citizenship.

Hakhunter, Intergalaxis Holdings, Skyllaria, and Lennart are conditionally granted citizenship pending evaluations by forum administration.
These are done/remasked.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Hiskjriaana, Dyrolia, and Delllyn are conditionally granted citizenship pending evaluations by the vice delegate and forum administration.
Hiskjriaana and Dyrolia both pass admin security checks.

Delllyn does not and has been contacted about how to fix this.

Edit: And... He has left the region.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ferssia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

JetS is conditionally granted citizenship pending evaluations by the vice delegate and forum administration.

Delllyn's application is denied because their nation has left TNP, and because they failed an admin security check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Morvens, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Hiskjriaana:
Crushing Our Enemies:
mcmasterdonia:
Given that Hiskjriaana applied at (time=1439672758), have been conditionally admitted by the Speaker's office, have passed an admin security check, and it is now past (time=1439931958) (3 days later) so the time for the Vice Delegate check has been and gone, Hiskjriaana is admitted. Remasked.

Dyrolia:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Kingdom of Dyrolia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Crushing Our Enemies:
mcmasterdonia:
Dyrolia:
When will I be remasked as a Citizen?
Given that you applied at (time=1439691054), have been conditionally admitted by the Speaker's office, have passed an admin security check, and it is now past (time=1439950254) (3 days later) so the time for the Vice Delegate check has been and gone, you are admitted. Remasked.

JetS:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ferssia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Crushing Our Enemies:
JetS is conditionally granted citizenship pending evaluations by the vice delegate and forum administration.
mcmasterdonia:
JetS passes admin security check.
Masked as a Resident while JetS waits for either a Vice Delegate check or (time=1440068157), whichever comes first.

Morvens:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Morvens, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Morvens passes admin security check. Remasked as Resident while they wait for processing.

tl;dr: Hiskjriaanam, Dyrolia -> Citizens; JetS, Morvens -> Residents;

Having now passed the vice delegate check, JetS should be remasked as a citizen.

Morvens has met all requirements and is hereby granted citizenship.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Virgin Lands, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ranania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Trombone Kingdom, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Swetopia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Incorporated States of Noviran, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Mauxhall, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of http://www.nationstates.net/nation=lauri pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ishgaard, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Necromonia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Sassaria], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back