Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the administration:
th0rs0n
klausenbourgian_president
The Hinterland
Finndrea
The United States of Opali
Tauren

Abhi4195 and Ventalia have met all requirements, and are hereby granted citizenship.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of McMasterdonia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I totes blockz mcm. :w00t: I have been waiting for years to get that sneaky bugger out of TNP!

(omg I'm kidding, he passes my check etc etc)

I, Grand Duke Florian, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Spectrale], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of, of the Athens, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Spectrale PR is conditionally granted citizenship pending evaluations by the vice delegate and forum administration.
Many thanks noble Deputy Speaker. We will treat this honour with the sober reflection it demands. :bar: :band: :dance:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tortoisica, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lorbank, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Tortoises and Eluvatar! :o

Edit: To be technically correct, Eluvatar is a turtle, not a tortoise. I suppose that's ok then. :P

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Chortitza, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

More than 14 days have elapsed since the applications of Khoradin and gslv. Having neither been approved nor rejected in that time, they are automatically granted citizenship.

Tortoises and Lorbank are conditionally granted citizenship pending an evaluation by the forum administration.

Hbclaasen is conditionally granted citizenship pending evaluations by the vice delegate and forum administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ixaia (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ixaia), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Ixaia is conditionally granted citizenship pending evaluations by the vice delegate and forum administration.

EDIT: Also, Tauren's application is rejected because their nation no longer resides in TNP.

I have a problem.
You said that I got the citizenship.
But I can not reply to other forums. What is the problem?

The following nations pass and have been remasked (as they've been checked by the relevant parties):
th0rs0n
klausenbourgian_president
thehinterland
finndrea
The United States of Opali
mcmasterdonia
Spectrale PR
beta346585
Lorbank

Tortoises does not pass security check.

The following pass security check and are waiting for VD security check:
Hbclaasen
Ixaia

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Constitutional Monarchy of New Aquilia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

(OOC: reapplication)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Xosteiles, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Tortoises:
How does one pass the security check?
An admin should be contacting you privately about it. It's a little odd that they haven't already - I'll give them a nudge to figure it out.

Queen_of_Xosteiles passes my security check.

SillyString:
Tortoises:
How does one pass the security check?
An admin should be contacting you privately about it. It's a little odd that they haven't already - I'll give them a nudge to figure it out.

Queen_of_Xosteiles passes my security check.
I had TG'd him, he has since replied. Hopefully it will be sorted soon.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ingensterra, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Aclistan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Roeton, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tercerwereld (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=tercerwereld) pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Okay, this is my recap.

Tercerwereld I am slightly unsure on, asking for a second opinion.
Roeton does not pass, as they appear to be logging in from work.

Needs Speaker/VD checks (therefore made residents):
Ingensterra
Aclistan

Passes Admin + VD:
New Aquilia
Queen_of_Xosteiles

Tortoises + Lorbank --> Not quite sure what happened here, they both passed all the checks but were still a member (now changed). If something else happened, please say something!
Hbclaasen --> never approved by VD (but will auto pass in about 5 hours)
Ixaia --> Made a citizen

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of NabMex, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Hi, I am actually from the Philippines in real life. Only other region I have joined before was the one my country spawned in. Then I joined a miniscule region (only 2 members) which was frequently raided by a region called DEN. I got sick of it so I looked for a better region, and decided to stay in this one for good. If you guys need any more information from me, just tell me. I am usually active with my nation and will try to do so in this forum as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back