Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nation: Constitutional Monarchy of Draconics

I, Notboss Dragonking King of Draconics, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

(^w^ tada im back)

The Federal Republic of Vallenia

I, as representative and leader of The Federal Republic of Vallenia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The Federal Republic of Vallenia
Live in Harmony

Dean, Chartresia, FairlyOddNation, Eraver, QueenLang, Notboss Dragonking, and vallenian pass admin check and are remasked.

Marabia fails admin check - corporate IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Brodsimpkin is granted citizenship conditional on the passage of security checks by the Administration and Vice Delegate.

Please change your in forum nation name to only include your nation's name without prefix so that would simply be Quiplash in your case.

I, the leader of the nation of Romanovano, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Levertonia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: [ROXBORO]

brodsimpkin, vam1322, levertonia, and Khaszae pass admin check and are remasked.

Nation: Flemingovia (please note change of registered nation)

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Nation: [Dar Es Saalam]

Nation: [INSERT YOUR TNP NATION]

Nation: [Birch Wood Island]

Dar Es Saalam is remasked.

Birch Wood Island passes admin check.

Nation: Csata

Nation: Oakland County

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back