Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Torhaven, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Torhaven:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Torhaven, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Torhaven is not currently located in the NationStates region of The North Pacific and is therefore ineligible for citizenship. Please reapply when your nation is located in the region.

Wonderess:
Drusselstein:
Nation: Drusselstein

Drusselstein is granted temporary citizenship conditional on the passage of checks by the Administration and Vice Delegate.
I do not think the Speaker's office can grant someone "teomporary citizenship." There is no such concept in TNP law.

flemingovia:
Wonderess:
Drusselstein:
Nation: Drusselstein

Drusselstein is granted temporary citizenship conditional on the passage of checks by the Administration and Vice Delegate.
I do not think the Speaker's office can grant someone "teomporary citizenship." There is no such concept in TNP law.
I use the term "temporary" to emphasize the necessity of the administrative checks before citizenship is confirmed. If a check fails, then the citizenship is no longer valid making it temporary in nature before the three checks are complete. Perhaps conditional is a better word.

The following are granted citizenship, having passed all three checks:
Drusselstein
Presipaute du Groland
CedieRKing

United Greater Brittanica is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative Team.

Nation: Western Vapia

I, The Leader Of The North pacific Nation Western Vapia,pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Vapia:
Nation: Western Vapia

I, The Leader Of The North pacific Nation Western Vapia,pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Vapia is granted citizenship conditional on the passing of security checks by the Administration and Vice Delegate.

Nation: Grimoirepolis

grimlord1379:
Nation: Grimoirepolis

Grimlord1379 is granted citizenship conditional on the passing of security checks by the Administration and Vice Delegate.

Nation: Gospel Power

I The leader of the North Pacific nation gospel power,
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gospel_power pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The Theocracy:
Nation: Gospel Power

I The leader of the North Pacific nation gospel power,
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gospel_power pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
The Theocracy is granted citizenship conditional on the passing of security checks by the Administration and Vice Delegate.

Nation: Aurora Orb

Andrew:
Nation: Aurora Orb

Andrew is granted citizenship conditional on the passing of security checks by the Administration.

Nation: United Federation of Alamo

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Royal New Lunar Republic, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Guslantis

Nation: The Kingdom of Eastern Touria

Returning to TNP after a brief hiatus.
New Nation (Sosash --> -Unicorn-)

Nation: -Unicorn-

Nation: [The Greater Principality of Liechenstein]

Nation: Luzon-Visayas and Mindao

Pasargad:
flemingovia:
West Nilis, Slother, monkeyking99, King of Zelinny, Eluvatar, Pasargad, overDos3, and Ryland

All remasked, if appropriate.
still waiting to be remasked :(
I'm sorry you were overlooked. I am sure an administrator will soon give you masking though it has been a few days since an Admin check was issued.

Greene:

Your nation does not exist in Nation States, please submit an application for citizenship with a nation located in The North Pacific.

Sosash, The Prince, and Lord Chancellor of Luzon-Visayas are all granted citizenship conditional on the passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and Administration.

I, The nation of Krussa, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Sosash, The Prince, Lord Chancellor of Luzon-Visayas and Democratic Krussa pass VD checks.

Groland, Drusselstein, Cedierking, Remasked having been admin checked earlier. Sorry I overlooked you earlier, Pars.

Admiral_Akaha, Vapia, grimlord1379, Andrew, Almacs, Shadowbolt Bloodmane, Bootsie, The Prince, Lord Chancellor of
Luzon-Visayas, Democratic Krussa, Passes admin checks and remasked

Torhaven Fails admin checks: Corporate IP address.

The theocracy fails admin checks: Proxy server.

Greene not checked as failed VD/speaker checks

Sosash application is on hold while another admin looks at it. It’s probably nothing, but I want a second opinion.

Greene:

Greene is granted citizenship conditional on the passage of security checks by the Administration. Please edit your nation name to not include any prefix which would simply be "Eastern Touria." This is what kept me from locating your nation previously.

Nation: Northern Hui Clique

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Northern Hui Clique (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=northern_hui_clique), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Hui Clique

I, leader of the Hui Clique (nationstates.net/the_hui_clique), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: The United States of Romania

I, leader of The United States of Romania,(https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_united_states_of_romania) pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back