Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Articlegion - Passes, masked.
Skittleyflakes - Fails, multiple accounts.
GalacticEmpire1545 - Fails, multiple accounts. Please contact me via telegram.
AtomicVectris:
Feel free to re-admin check me, on my residential server now.
You have to reapply, since your previous application failed.

Skittleyflakes:
Skittleyflakes:
Darcania:
Articlegion - Passes, masked.
Skittleyflakes - Fails, multiple accounts.
GalacticEmpire1545 - Fails, multiple accounts. Please contact me via telegram.
AtomicVectris:
Feel free to re-admin check me, on my residential server now.
You have to reapply, since your previous application failed.
? I only have one forum account.
oh wait i have two others from early2016
Yes, this is Skittleyflake's account from 2016. Can the administrators deal with me?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ceretis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Jodgia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Manor of Tiber Septim, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Ceretis - Passes, masked.
Jodgia - Passes.
Tiber Septim - Fails, mobile IP. Please reapply with a residential Internet connection.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Wodan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Ceretis and Jodgia are now citizens having passed all three checks. (Jodgia requires masking).

Wodan is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Vice Delegate.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Rubistein, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Slippers, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Rockym, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

(I used to have a nation called Emyt in the region, but it CTE'd a while ago and I forgot the password... if someone could delete that forum account it would be much appreciated. Thanks)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Xelaeraic, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I,makris the leader of The North Pacific nation of [r libanon], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

ShadowDemon and makris pass admin check.

Rockym, I'll hold off on your check for now while I send you a TG.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Jiodi (http://www.nationstates.net/jiodi), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Slippers, ShadowDemon, Jiodi, pass the Speaker check and having passed all three checks should be masked as citizens.

Rockym, passes the Speaker check and is conditionally granted citizenship pending the Admin check.

makris, Fails as his nation is not located in TNP(as I post this).

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Novaeshi Empire[https://www.nationstates.net/nation=novaeshi_empire], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Reich2017 fails admin check - corporate IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.

Edit: Rockym fails admin check (just to make it official).

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Velow, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Velow[https://www.nationstates.net/nation=velow], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Rockym, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back