Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheSwedishNation, Alexey and Mosair , passes Speaker check and are now citizens having passed all three checks and requires masking.

Russia, Please re-post your oath with out the nation prefixes.

When registering for Citizenship, one has to refer to their actual nation WITHOUT PREFIXES OF ANY SORT (i.e. the nation name you type in when logging on to NationStates).
Basically, either:
1. A link to your nation on NationStates (the tag helps),
2. Referring to your nation by its name without prefixes (for example, Olvern instead of The Republic of Olvern in the registration post),
is NECESSARY for the Speaker's Office to process your application. Do not assume that the Speaker's Office is all-knowing.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Pasargadpledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of https://www.nationstates.net/nation=yukkira, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Disputed Territories of Territorio di Nessuno, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Iteriastan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Yukkira, Nessuno, and metsfan06 all pass admin check.

Pasargad, I'll have to get back to you for your admin check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Dictatorship of The Prole, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Yukkira, Nessuno and metsfan06, passes Speaker check and are now citizens having passed all three checks and requires masking.

Pasargad, passes speaker check and is conditionally granted citizenship pending the Admin check.

The Prole, please re-post your oat with out the nation prefixes.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of American Maplestory, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Republic of American Maplestory, passes speaker check and is conditionally granted citizenship pending the VD check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of North Armatas https://www.nationstates.net/nation=north_armatas, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of South Andover, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Pasargad and Milleniumsword pass admin check.

South Andover fails admin check - mobile IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation ofhttps://www.nationstates.net/nation=south_andover , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of People Republic of Sino, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Flarshan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

South Andover fails admin check - mobile IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.

sean2112 passes admin check.

Flarshan fails admin check - educational IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Erach, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

sean2112, passes the Speakers' check and are now citizens having passed all three checks and requires masking

SonOfASelkie, passes the Speakers' and is conditionally granted citizenship pending the VD check.

Flarshan, fails The Speakers check as your nation is not in TNP.

I, Das Kaiser of The North Pacific nation ofNew Darlan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

AtomicVectris:
I, Das Kaiser of The North Pacific nation ofNew Darlan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Fails Admin Check - use of corporate/educational IP.

Lord Ravenclaw:
AtomicVectris:
Fails Admin Check - use of corporate/educational IP.
Yes, I’m using my school’s IP right now. I will re-apply when I’m off it.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Articlegion, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Cremeden, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

AtomicVectris, Articlegion and Skittleyflakes, pass the Speakers check and are conditionally granted citizenship, pending the Admin and VD checks.

Syrixia:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of British Alban, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

GalacticEmpire1545, passes the Speaker check and is conditionally granted citizenship pending the Admin and VD chek's.

Also for future reference, though it doesn't state in the rules, please don't quote some one else's oath and add your name in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back