Necerierra Comes and Greetings

A Telegram was sent to all of the nations in Eras.

Announcement from The Co-Hegemonic Empire of Necerierra

Greetings, Leaders of Eras. We would like to introduce ourself, my name is Sagiri Axelford-Hoffmahn, Co-Empress of Necerierra. We hereby invite you to a dinner at our Hoffmahn Estate right at the City of Hoffmahn, Our Glorious Capital of Necerierra, of the Necerierran Continent! We would like to know more about what is happening to fellow nations Worldwide with alliance, war, rivalry and such. We wished that Leaders of Eras would come to and accept this invitation.

Signed,
Sagiri Axelford-Hoffmahn, Co-Empress of Necerierra

Sagiri sent messengers after writing the announcement,"This is going to be fun, i wonder how leaders and others will look like! I am going to order the best cow for this event!" The teen Empress skips around the Estate, she orders her servant to plan a gran exquisite of delicacy.

The nations are mostly consisted of grassland, where pastures and farmland use those land to feed its hungry citizens. Patch of Deserts are seen on the center of Necerierra, where camels and merchants are riding their goods to sell on the market. Some of the endemic fruits and vegetable are found in the desert though. The Sungai River starts from the mountainous middle of the desert and its water crossing the nations of Necerierra, this river is the place where ancient Necerierran comes from, as it is still one of the main inland trade center in Necerierra, which is now inhabited by Farmers and some Necendrian ethnic.

If you do join, please tell us:
Nation:
Delegate (with Title, optional, can be more than one):
Number of Guards (please don't make it more than 20, unless i can agree with your reasoning):

Nation: The Monarchy of Kanada
Delegate (with Title, optional, can be more than one): Queen Grace Severyn-Kanad III, and her child, Lars Severyn.
Number of Guards (please don't make it more than 20, unless I can agree with your reasoning): 15

SAA Kanada:
Nation: The Monarchy of Kanada
Delegate (with Title, optional, can be more than one): Queen Grace Severyn-Kanad III, and her child, Alexander Sokolov.
Number of Guards (please don't make it more than 20, unless i can agree with your reasoning): 15
Accepted

IC: "Kanada? Where do i have heard the name....." Sagiri wonders as she wonders around the so Estate. The Weather are sunny, the Golden sun shined brightly towards the land of Necerierra. The Chefs are making the spiciest food possible for their visitors, spice are Necerierran speciality.

Nation: Draconics
Delegate (with Title, optional, can be more than one): King, Notboss Dragonking
Number of Guards (please don't make it more than 20, unless i can agree with your reasoning): 8
Note : Please no reptiles as food offered to the king.

Nation: Panama Coalition
Delegate (with Title, optional, can be more than one): Federal Supreme President William Rodriguez I; Prime Minister Josephine Monroy.
Number of Guards (please don't make it more than 20, unless i can agree with your reasoning): 16

Nation: Synnaraka
Delegate (with Title, optional, can be more than one): Senior Emissary Harvey Lacksman
Number of Guards (please don't make it more than 20, unless i can agree with your reasoning): 1

Nation: The Empire of Varola
Delegate (with Title, optional, can be more than one): King Boris Welmington II and the Commanding-General of the Royal Varolan Defensive Forces Daniel Maximhoff
Number of Guards (please don't make it more than 20, unless i can agree with your reasoning): 6

Nation: The Lancerian Empire
Delegate (with Title, optional, can be more than one): 1. Queen-Empress Amelia, Queen-Empress of The Lancerian Empire, and 2. Marshal François Havilland, Marshal of the Empire, Former Ambassador and semi-retired Diplomatic Advisor to the Queen-Empress.
Number of Guards (please don't make it more than 20, unless i can agree with your reasoning): 5.

Back