sil_dorsett
Discord
sildorsett
Category: Commendation
Nominee: Wopruthien
Proposed by: Benevolent Thomas
Onsite Topic

Description: The Security Council,

Naming The Zombie Nation of Wopruthien as one of the most prolific and trusted leaders in the defender movement for nearly a decade,

Recognizing their status as the most celebrated Ranger in the history of the Founderless Regions Alliance, an interregional organization that was dedicated to the protection and stabilization of founderless regions across the world, having been recognized for at least 323 actions in less than four years of recorded service,

Affirming that Wopruthien has participated in hundreds of operations with the focus of protecting the sovereignty of regions beyond those recorded,

In awe of their dedication to the Founderless Region Alliance, which saw its heyday during Wopruthien's tenure of service including:

Seven terms as its Arch Chancellor

Three terms as the Chief of Defense

A term as Regional Recruitment Officer

A term as Intelligence Minister

Singing their praises as the nation that created FRAvision, an international music competition that spanned years, eventually inspiring the creation of similar international events,

Respecting the toil the people of Wopruthien went through in hosting the Founderless Regions Alliance's Defender Awards on numerous occasions, taking it upon themselves to ensure that defenders went recognized for their actions,

Noting that their service extends beyond the boundaries of the Founderless Regions Alliance, having served the region of the Rejected Realms in several capacities:

As Commander of the Rejected Realms Army, Wopruthien continued its long legacy of being one of the largest and most competent defender organizations in world history;

As Culture Officer, Wopruthien created numerous inter-regional games and contests in the spirit of uniting defender regions and their friends including, but not limited to, the Rejected Realms, 10000 Islands, Mordor, Spiritus, Canada and European Union;

Cowering in fear of their puppet government The Evil version of Evil Lord Sauron, the founder of Mordor, which ironically was comprised of a friendly community of nations that espoused the cause of regional sovereignty,

Celebrating their recognition by the Defender Awards which include the Ananke Award which is given to those who are considered to be best at identifying invasions in progress and the Sir Lans Award which gives recognition to nations that are the most active at defending founderless regions from hostile forces,

Thanking Wopruthien for inspiring nations and regions alike to take up the cause of regional sovereignty while taking the time to enjoy the simpler things in life, believing such actions fit the World Assembly’s aspirations of peace and goodwill,

Hereby commends The Zombie Nation of Wopruthien.

Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.

Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

[wavote=the_north_pacific,sc]2017_09_05_commend_wopruthien[/wavote]
[wavote=world,sc]2017_09_05_commend_wopruthien[/wavote]

This resolution highlights Wopruthien's contributions and achievements within the Founderless Regions Alliance, in which the nation has shown dedication and commitment over the past four years through participation in numerous operations and the exercise of important positions within the government of this interregional entity. Taking into account that such demonstrations of good leadership in regional/organizational governments deserve to be recognized, and that Wopruthien has also had remarkable global contributions in cultural and diplomatic affairs, we determine that there is sufficient merit for a commendation.
For these reasons, the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs recommends a vote for the resolution.

I'm leaning toward FOR

Their contributions seem worthy of appreciation.

I'm mixed. If I was defender-leaning, I'd be for it, but not really being into R/D, I'm kinda meh about it. It's a single-focus commendation, rather than a broad NS-wide contribution focus. But, I'll let this one slide. It's a pretty strong justification, despite my opinion.

For

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back