A Stroll through Life in ABC

abc

Duck
TNP Nation
ABC
Discord
abc#8265
I guess it's time for everyone to find out what it's like to live in ABC.

Lohannes woke up from a pleasant sleep after enjoying intense debates in his University about welfare. He loved his country, it was true. If someone ever commited a crime, they'd be put in rehabilitation to help integrate them back into society and help them overcome whatever caused them to commit a crime. He didn't have any particularly rich nor poor friends, everyone made a similar amount of money and was free to do what they wished with it. He never remembered an unfair election, in fact every election almost seemed overly fair. The results would be counted over and over and be supervised by elected officials to make sure no crookery or rigging went on. He was young and loved to travel. He got to experience many cultures different than his own. In other countries though, he remembered how different it was to ABC. People were still friendly and helpful, but he saw many things that were virtually unknown in his home country. He saw poverty, corruption, and big businesses taking over people's lives. Every time he returned home, he was relieved to see that his country was so much different than the others. He loved the fact that Pandas were common in ABC and it was never uncommon to see old factories being torn down to make way for national parks. After thinking this all out, he got up to suggest a few changes to his country to Avis Axl.

Feel free to give constructive criticism as well as tell me what I did well.

Back