TNP Nation
sil_dorsett
Discord
sildorsett
Category: Repeal
Target: SC #213
Proposed by: Shah-Armen
Onsite Topic

Security Council Resolution #213 “Liberate The Arab League” shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

Applauding the Security Council for liberating The Arab League from another anti-Muslim occupation;

Grateful to the Arab community and to various concerned regions for helping to stabilize The Arab League by supporting the region’s native government;

Knowing The Arab League’s government is dedicated to preserving the region and will never abandon it, as did the former administration following the passage of SC#200;

Observing the influx of unknown nations to The Arab League;

Fearing SC#213 will enable determined anti-Muslim forces to topple the native government and destabilize The Arab League;

Believing that reinstating border controls will allow The Arab League 's rightful government to safeguard against inevitable future invasions;

Hereby Repeals Security Council Resolution #213, "Liberate the Arab League."

Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.
Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

[wavote=the_north_pacific,sc]2017_02_21_repeal_liberate_the_arab_league[/wavote]
[wavote=world,sc]2017_02_21_repeal_liberate_the_arab_league[/wavote]

Just a quick note, the proposer is the WA Delegate for The Arab League. I think that clearly establishes native support.

For, if it is their delegate wanting it to be repealed then he must feel that they are in a position to be able to help themselves, so why should we block it

Those of you who have voted Abstain, could you present your reasoning as to why Plem should abstain from voting on this one? If it's your own personal abstention, vote Present.

This is the most abstains I've seen in a while, so that's why I'm asking.

Sil Dorsett:
Those of you who have voted Abstain, could you present your reasoning as to why Plem should abstain from voting on this one? If it's your own personal abstention, vote Present.
I think that fear of losing influence in the region by the arrival of alleged anti-muslims forces is not a very noble purpose. On the other hand, I wouldn't want to interfere with his struggle for power.

Abstain

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back