Discord
sildorsett
Category: Liberation
Nominee: The Bee Land
Proposed by: Aimdar-Goomdar
Onsite Topic

The Security Council,

Recognizing that The Bee Land was formally a region of several nations;

Noting that The Mafia is occupying the region, presumably to exploit it for military purposes;

Alarmed that Equinox's military, The Mafia, has removed all natives from The Bee Land by force;

Distraught at this absolute violation of regional sovereignty;

Realizing that the situation is dire and that The Bee Land is at the brink of regional destruction;

Hereby Liberates The Bee Land.

Please vote For, Against, Abstain, or Present. Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

Written by [nation=short]Kaschovia[/nation]
The Bee Land, having previously been a very small region, mostly made up of inactive and fairly uninterested nations, does not need liberating. A liberation would not bring the region back to its previous state, as there isn't much for it to return to. The proposal references 'The Mafia', a guild military, as Equinox's entire military, which is incorrect. The region has failed to reach one page of RMB posts, making just 14 non-raider posts on the RMB in over 125 days. This proves that there is no real community or activity worth liberating.

For these reasons, the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs encourages a vote against this resolution.

Definitely Against. The region was very inactive before the raid, so there's not really anything to liberate. You're also highly unlikely to get native support when the natives consist of a couple of nations who have long since gone inactive. Plus, it's poorly written: The Mafia, most notably, is not Equonox's military; from what I can see, it is simply one of many guilds in Equinox, one that is focused on raiding.

My Recommendation:

The Bee Land, having previously been a very small region, mostly made up of inactive and fairly uninterested nations, does not need liberating. A liberation would not bring the region back to its previous state, as there isn't much for it to return to. The proposal references 'The Mafia', a guild military, as Equinox's entire military, which is incorrect. The region has failed to reach one page of RMB posts, making just 14 non-raider posts on the RMB in over 125 days. This proves that there is no real community or activity worth liberating.

Kasch:
My Recommendation:

The Bee Land, having previously been a very small region, mostly made up of inactive and fairly uninterested nations, does not need liberating. A liberation would not bring the region back to its previous state, any damage that could be done, has already been done and a liberation would not solve anything. All it would do is free the skeleton from the chains of which it hangs. The proposal references 'The Mafia', a guild military, as Equinox's entire military - this is incorrect. The region has not even reached a single page of RMB posts, coughing up just 14 non-raider posts on the RMB in over 125 days. This proves that there was no real community or activity worth liberating in the first place.

For these reasons, the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs encourages a vote against this resolution.
Wait, is this an official recommendation or not? It says "MY Recommendation", but then says "Ministry of World Assembly Affairs" at the bottom.

Darcania:
Kasch:
My Recommendation:

The Bee Land, having previously been a very small region, mostly made up of inactive and fairly uninterested nations, does not need liberating. A liberation would not bring the region back to its previous state, any damage that could be done, has already been done and a liberation would not solve anything. All it would do is free the skeleton from the chains of which it hangs. The proposal references 'The Mafia', a guild military, as Equinox's entire military - this is incorrect. The region has not even reached a single page of RMB posts, coughing up just 14 non-raider posts on the RMB in over 125 days. This proves that there was no real community or activity worth liberating in the first place.

Wait, is this an official recommendation or not? It says "MY Recommendation", but then says "Ministry of World Assembly Affairs" at the bottom.
This would be my recommendation if it was approved by Sil, sorry for the confusion. I'll also edit that version to reflect the one above.

For the record, I vote against.

I don't like the author's conduct either, but I do think we should stand against complete destructions of regions. It's not aligned with TNP's own policy.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back