hello!

oddtone

TNPer
greetings, a pleasure to join you all. i am oddtone, leader of a starting nation called Roctpor. i have only played nationstates for more than a few days, so i'm still figuring out the ropes. i'm here to learn and do what i can to help prosper our region.

Hello, Oddtone, it's a pleasure to meet you! Please let me know if you would like any help getting around either the game or the forums, I would be happy to help!

Hello Oddtone, I am in a very similar boat as you, I found out about Nation States last Thursday (1 December), and decided when I got home to check the game out. I started off in this region and have enjoyed my time thus far, I hope to see you around! I would be on Discord and more active, but I am in the middle of Finals for the Semester here, which ends this coming Monday, so I've been a bit preoccupied...

Crodaria:
Hello Oddtone, I am in a very similar boat as you, I found out about Nation States last Thursday (1 December), and decided when I got home to check the game out. I started off in this region and have enjoyed my time thus far, I hope to see you around! I would be on Discord and more active, but I am in the middle of Finals for the Semester here, which ends this coming Monday, so I've been a bit preoccupied...
welcome to the game! i feel the same here with time constraints, but do join the discord, its loads of fun.

Back