Citizenship Changes: An Alternative Approach

Syrixia:
If I show up at a new school and wait a week before getting involved in activities, I won't have any friends. But if I just jump right in and learn as I go, I'll make new friends.
Okay, but in your analogy, you'd be preventing people from going to school if they didn't already have any friends.

Darcania:
I've been informed that there's been a PM campaign happening en masse to vote against this proposal.
I didn't get a PM. I feel so left out. :tb3:
The last time I saw a turnout this large on a legislative proposal was.... never. Wow, someone really knows how to get out the vote.

flemingovia:
Thank you to everyone who supported the bill. Next time, maybe.
Doubt it, not with such an effective strategy driven by so passionate an opponent.

Eh, I have known over many years in TNP good ideas whose sense has not been seen at the time, but which have been adopted at a later date when people have had time to mull them over.

I would recommend that if the admin team wants this to happen, that it be made official admin team policy. After all the administration as an institution can't be restricted by law.

Only if the team really wants it, though- because such a move is kinda dicky.

Syrixia:
I would recommend that if the admin team wants this to happen, that it be made official admin team policy. After all the administration as an institution can't be restricted by law.

Only if the team really wants it, though- because such a move is kinda dicky.
[me]sighs.

Read some law, Syrixia. The Constibillocode does not require any posting requirements, and the RA overwhelmingly voted against adding such requirements. The Administration Team is here to merely serve the TNP community. It's not their job to create laws for the region.

Back