Code:
Unindented text
[tab]first indentation level
[tab]second indentation level[/tab][/tab]
2) Insert blank space longer than a single space, e.g.,

Text to be followed by gaptext following gap

Code:
Text to be followed by gap[tab][/tab]text following gap

The default tab width is 40 pixels. However, it is also possible to specify a custom width, using any valid HTML width specification, e.g.,

Unindented text
default indentation width
60px indentation width
2% indentation width

Code:
Unindented text
[tab]default indentation width[/tab]
[tab=60px]60px indentation width[/tab]
[tab=2%]2% indentation width[/tab]

I believe it is reasonably compatible with all other existing BBtags. If you encounter a bug, please let admins know.

I see one bug right now, where tabs without attributes show up right in preview posts, but tabs with attributes show raw. This includes in the "Last 5 Posts" section when you have the full reply screen. Seems they work fine in actual posts.

Don't mind me while I test a few other things; since I can't preview them, I'll just post and see the results.

Test
Please don't mind this small test.
Please don't mind this small test.
[nocode]Test Test[/nocode]
Darcania
Darcania

Edit: In the above jarbled tests, I have found that tabs don't show raw in [nocode][nocode][/nocode]. If you still use the "Custom BBCode" .js you used last year, I've found this bug to happen to it for all custom BBCodes when I used it myself in a different forum.

Edit 2: Not a bug, just another feature, but this BBCode allows full paragraph indent (by surrounding the whole paragraph) or just first-line indent (by simply putting <tab></tab> right at the start, only with square brackets). Convenient.

Back