-
-
-
-
Category: Liberation
Target Region: United Defenders League
Proposed by: HUDLQ
Onsite Topic

Description: RECOGNIZING the United Defenders League as a paramount defender organization founded in 2011 by the ever-illustrious Unibot III, commended by the now-redacted Security Council Resolution #78, in order to promote and revitalize the noble work and missions of the dying defender cause,

ESTABLISHING the number of famous and infamous nations presently and formerly involved in the leadership of the United Defenders League, including Ravania Ultra, Eluvatar, Solm, Zwangzug, Sovreignry, Feux, A mean old man, Mahaj, Fischistan, Lyanna stark, Mallorea and riva, Belschaft, Tim-Opolis, Spartzerium, Johz, Milograd, Hodori, Hileville, Astarial, Cormactopia II, and Mekhet,

DETERMINING that, while the United Defenders League ultimately failed to achieve their goals in spectacular fashion and even damaged defender relations within the political world, as demonstrated by multiple attempts to subvert the legitimate governments of The North Pacific, The South Pacific, Osiris, and Balder, the United Defenders League remains an important and influential part of history,

APPALLED that the destructive military organization known as The Invaders has conquered the once-proud organization known as the United Defenders League and with it, the entire physical and spiritual essence of the defender cause and subjugated the organization behind a massive wall to prevent both entry into the region and the resuscitation of defending,

VIEWING the necessity of intervention to revert defender apathy as severely urgent, as The Invaders continue to destroy innocent communities exemplified by Singapore, Social Liberal Union, Sweden, California, and The Grey Wardens, before more grief is wrought upon such thriving regions,

NOTING that such an intervention may well be the last hope of ever successfully combating The Invaders, a massive region of over 800 nations,

ILLUSTRATING the above points as justification for intervention; thus, hereby liberates the United Defenders League.

Please vote for, against, abstain, or present.

[wavote=the_north_pacific,sc]2016_11_15_liberate_united_defenders_league[/wavote]
[wavote=world,sc]2016_11_15_liberate_united_defenders_league[/wavote]

Although this resolution may appear to be in the best interest of the United Defenders League, we must pay attention to the smallest details (such as the backward spelling of the word invader at the start of each line), which reveals that this is yet another proposal attempting to covertly glorify The Invaders for their villainous behavior. Even worse is the fact that this so-called liberation involves a fake region they founded themselves. The true region, "The United Defenders League," was never taken over. In recent times, we have witnessed The Invaders attempting to use Security Council resolutions as a way to exalt themselves and relish in their accomplishments. In doing so, The Invaders continue to obstruct the Security Council and prevent it from acting upon real issues requiring its attention. This resolution is no different.

For these reasons, the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs encourages a vote against this resolution.

The region was refounded 321 days ago. A liberation would do nothing, other than tickle TI's ... you know what.

The UDL's region has always been The United Defenders League, anyway, to my recollection.

Reading the first letter of each clause backwards, it even spells INVADER.

Guy:
Reading the first letter of each clause backwards, it even spells INVADER.
Good catch.

I do have to say, they're getting better at writing these. Unfortunately for them, I'm voting against.

Eeeeesh, what a surprise - another TI self fellating attempt.

Against.

I really think the minimum endorsement count needed to be able to submit a WA resolution needs to be raised. And perhaps a minimum population too. Getting sick of new puppets being able to do this and lock up the security council. Crap like this is making me reconsider participation in the WADP. I'm tired of enabling these trolls.

Against

Sil Dorsett:
I really think the minimum endorsement count needed to be able to submit a WA resolution needs to be raised. And perhaps a minimum population too. Getting sick of new puppets being able to do this and lock up the security council. Crap like this is making me reconsider participation in the WADP. I'm tired of enabling these trolls.

Against
I understand the frustration, but that's precisely why we need voters like you, to keep fighting off this nonsense. Don't lose heart, this too shall pass...eventually.

Sil Dorsett:

Against
:agree:

The proposal itself looked like an invader proposal, but dident we give them their commendation-thing already when we liberated Singapore again?

Against

Pallaith:
Sil Dorsett:

Against
I understand the frustration, but that's precisely why we need voters like you, to keep fighting off this nonsense. Don't lose heart, this too shall pass...eventually.
Hopefully this shall not pass. :P

Against.

What a joke. In fact, these kind of resolutions have made the SC as an entirety a joke.

Against.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back