The New Heir OOC

Felis

TNPer
heres a thing

A quick note: I'm considering this RP canon to Cronaal because of my hoped end result, no matter how out-there it goes.

I'm actually all for mixing fantasy and history when it comes to fleshing out your nation. I mean legend is as important to your nation's culture as the facts are. Real life history is the same way so go for it.

Esplandia:
I'm actually all for mixing fantasy and history when it comes to fleshing out your nation. I mean legend is as important to your nation's culture as the facts are. Real life history is the same way so go for it.
Heh. Thing is, this is the same year that The Isle's Ashes and The Black Isle are set so I'd assumed some people wouldn't like it :P

Cronaal:
Esplandia:
Heh. Thing is, this is the same year that The Isle's Ashes and The Black Isle are set so I'd assumed some people wouldn't like it :P
As long as there's no witnesses to say otherwise Esplandia will just assume your nuts. :lol:

The League already assumes Cronnal is nuts since one of your leaders nuked their own city so I say go for it...

Back