The Minister for Justice

Gracius Maximus

Tyrant (Ret.)
I would like to be a Justice on the Court, however, I do not like elections without the possibility of loss. If you are going to have elections then they might as well be contested.

Therefore, I will be happy to answer any questions put forward but I will be voting to have nominations reopened so that those that missed the nominations acceptance deadline can have a chance to run if they so choose.

In general terms, I have served on the Court on multiple occasions, as well as serving as Attorney General for several terms. I believe I am the only nation to have successfully seen the prosecution of multiple trials to a Guilty verdict and am fairly certain that I am the only nation to have also successfully defended in criminal trials as well. I know the Laws of TNP well and am able to objectively preside over issues that come before the Court, again, having served on all sides of the trial circuit in the past.

quak1234:
What did you accomplish during your most recent term as Justice?
Nothing.

As I was elected in a special election for less than half a term and no items were brought before the Court, I did nothing.

Eluvatar:
Do you consider Gaspo to have (jointly) successfully defended me in TNP v Eluvatar?
The case was dismissed because of a lack of prosecution, not because of motions from the defender team. Gaspo was able to get motions passed due to Court clerical error but did not succeed in the most important motion, the charge of treason.

So, no, I don't see how that could count has a successful defense.

Back